amethyst and dreaming

celticnoodle

same, i was just wondering if the the amethyst would increase the likelyhood

well, as jolie posted--it probably depends upon whether or not you already possess the ability to do predictive dreaming. I do. Or at least it seems this way. However, I also have kept the amethyst on my nightstand next to my bed for years and sometimes do NOT have any predictive dreams. So, *shrugs* I guess it just depends.

The first amethyst I purchased, I did so because I was working in a new age store as the tarot card reader. During my breaks, and when I didn't have any customers, I would wander around and admire the crystals and other things in the store. I had picked up a beautiful raw amethyst cluster stone, and admired it a great deal, but didn't purchase it.

A few days later, I had gone to the psychic reader that I like to go to and she brought through my deceased aunt who told me that I needed to go buy that amethyst cluster I was admiring! :bugeyed: So, when I was back in the store--I did just that! I bought it!

Then, a few times, I noticed I had very vivid and predictive dreams. However, I often did before hand also--w/o the amethyst stone.

I was participating in a group of psychics who were practicing to see if they could dream answers up for other peoples questions/problems. A kind of 'psychic-dream reading'. Whenever I would do these readings, I would make sure to hold onto my amethyst cluster, and ask it to help me with my 'dream reading' for the person at hand. Often, the dream would occur--but not always the first day. It may take me 2 or 3 days of 'trying'.

Was it really the amethyst crystal then? *shrugs* who knows for sure? However, my guides AND my deceased aunts feel that I need this crystal. My guides have come to me in my dream state and told me to keep it with me when I am reading the tarot for my clients. So, I sometimes do this--however, sometimes I have forgotten to do it too, and my readings tend to still be as accurate as when I do have it with me during the reading.

I keep these crystals mainly because I think they are beautiful. If I am not attracted to them--I wouldn't purchase them. As for any enhancement they may provide...well for me, that is the icing on the cake. If they do enhance my abilities GREAT! if not? still okay to me--because I love them anyway. :D

hermit-IX

well, as jolie posted--it probably depends upon whether or not you already possess the ability to do predictive dreaming. I do. Or at least it seems this way. However, I also have kept the amethyst on my nightstand next to my bed for years and sometimes do NOT have any predictive dreams. So, *shrugs* I guess it just depends.

The first amethyst I purchased, I did so because I was working in a new age store as the tarot card reader. During my breaks, and when I didn't have any customers, I would wander around and admire the crystals and other things in the store. I had picked up a beautiful raw amethyst cluster stone, and admired it a great deal, but didn't purchase it.

A few days later, I had gone to the psychic reader that I like to go to and she brought through my deceased aunt who told me that I needed to go buy that amethyst cluster I was admiring! :bugeyed: So, when I was back in the store--I did just that! I bought it!

Then, a few times, I noticed I had very vivid and predictive dreams. However, I often did before hand also--w/o the amethyst stone.

I was participating in a group of psychics who were practicing to see if they could dream answers up for other peoples questions/problems. A kind of 'psychic-dream reading'. Whenever I would do these readings, I would make sure to hold onto my amethyst cluster, and ask it to help me with my 'dream reading' for the person at hand. Often, the dream would occur--but not always the first day. It may take me 2 or 3 days of 'trying'.

Was it really the amethyst crystal then? *shrugs* who knows for sure? However, my guides AND my deceased aunts feel that I need this crystal. My guides have come to me in my dream state and told me to keep it with me when I am reading the tarot for my clients. So, I sometimes do this--however, sometimes I have forgotten to do it too, and my readings tend to still be as accurate as when I do have it with me during the reading.

I keep these crystals mainly because I think they are beautiful. If I am not attracted to them--I wouldn't purchase them. As for any enhancement they may provide...well for me, that is the icing on the cake. If they do enhance my abilities GREAT! if not? still okay to me--because I love them anyway. :D

that's a great mentality to have

celticnoodle

:laugh: Thank You, hermit-IX!