Beneficial crystals for Mercury Retrograde

Sunara

Hello

Can anyone please recommend a crystal that would be good to carry during the forthcoming Mercury Retrograde. I will need to continue my job search during this period and need something that will support clear communication (just in case I get an interview).

I've done a little research and the following crystals appear to be good counteracting the effects of Mercury Retrograde.

Blue Lace Agate
Aquamarine
Fluorite
Amazonite

Which would be the best to use?

Thanks!

jolie_amethyst

I'd say whichever works best for you personally or calls to you in some way will be the right one. Regardless of which you choose, you'll want to add in a grounding stone such as hematite or smoky quartz to help keep things stable.

Of those you listed, I find Amazonite to be the most useful in terms of clear communication without compromising my energy level. Blue agate is calming to point of sleep for me, and as such would not be a stone I'd want on my body during an interview. Aquamarine does nothing for me so far, and though Fluorite is supposed to be a powerful stone, nothing's changed for me since bringing quite a bit of it into the house. But everyone is different.

There's one form of Amazonite that I sometimes see called "graphic Amazonite"--it has visible layers or inclusions of smoky quartz and sometimes black tourmaline. One that had both these additions would seem to me to be an ideal stone for your purpose, if you have or can get one easily. Below is an example from my collection; it's really too big to carry around comfortably! But a pocket version would be an excellent thing to have on hand. You can see both the black tourmaline (the almost opaque black spots) and the transparent smoky quartz threaded through the blue amazonite. It's neat stuff; this one lives on my desk, where I do most writing and make any calls to businesses or doctors, etc. I have a tendency to want to hold it or have it in my lap; as I can't feel crystal energies (only their results), sudden desires to have a stone on or near me are how I tend to choose, and only later do I look up their uses and find that it was exactly what I needed. That's how this one ended up coming home with me in the first place, and it's turned out to be an excellent "let's get down to business" stone.

8TM9TYe.jpg

But if you have the crystals you listed on hand already, I'd say pick the one or two you feel you work best with, and then add something grounding to it. Let them know what you need from them, in whatever fashion you prefer to program them. If you're not carrying something separate for the job hunt, I'd also probably put a citrine in there.

Good luck with your search!
~jolie

Sunara

I'd say whichever works best for you personally or calls to you in some way will be the right one. Regardless of which you choose, you'll want to add in a grounding stone such as hematite or smoky quartz to help keep things stable.

Of those you listed, I find Amazonite to be the most useful in terms of clear communication without compromising my energy level. Blue agate is calming to point of sleep for me, and as such would not be a stone I'd want on my body during an interview. Aquamarine does nothing for me so far, and though Fluorite is supposed to be a powerful stone, nothing's changed for me since bringing quite a bit of it into the house. But everyone is different.

There's one form of Amazonite that I sometimes see called "graphic Amazonite"--it has visible layers or inclusions of smoky quartz and sometimes black tourmaline. One that had both these additions would seem to me to be an ideal stone for your purpose, if you have or can get one easily. Below is an example from my collection; it's really too big to carry around comfortably! But a pocket version would be an excellent thing to have on hand. You can see both the black tourmaline (the almost opaque black spots) and the transparent smoky quartz threaded through the blue amazonite. It's neat stuff; this one lives on my desk, where I do most writing and make any calls to businesses or doctors, etc. I have a tendency to want to hold it or have it in my lap; as I can't feel crystal energies (only their results), sudden desires to have a stone on or near me are how I tend to choose, and only later do I look up their uses and find that it was exactly what I needed. That's how this one ended up coming home with me in the first place, and it's turned out to be an excellent "let's get down to business" stone.

8TM9TYe.jpg

But if you have the crystals you listed on hand already, I'd say pick the one or two you feel you work best with, and then add something grounding to it. Let them know what you need from them, in whatever fashion you prefer to program them. If you're not carrying something separate for the job hunt, I'd also pr've had probably put a citrine in there.

Good luck with your search!
~jolie

Jolie, thanks so much for the excellent information! I'm really drawn to Amazonite and its association is great for my astrological sign, I will go with that together with citrine and smokey quartz. I used to have a lovely Hematite necklace but it broke soon after I started wearing it, I don't think the our energies agreed.

Your graphic amazonite is gorgeous, I've had a look brief look online and only larger pieces are available here. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for small piece, so for now it's just on my 'wish list' .

Sunara :)