Advice on blocked energy

Kurenai

Hi guys,
Thought I'd post this question here. A friend of mine on this forum mentioned in another thread that there seem to be a "wall" around me in terms of finding a job and moving on with my life. Funny thing is, I've felt that way for a long time as well. I feel like there is some sort of a block in my life, kind of like a "clog" in a sewer pipe. Every door seems closed to me and things are not progressing as I would like them to. Just a lot of bad lucks.

Anyway, one reader I went to a few months ago suggested that I do something I normally won't do (sky-diving, etc) to unblock the energy -- I heard that helps sometimes.

But I was wondering if there are any crystals or herbs I can use in order to help things move along or boost my self-confidence.

Any suggestions?

RiverRunsDeep

I don't know very much about herbs, but I do have a few crystal suggestions for you. :)

If your lack of self confidence is in the area of interpersonal communication ( for example, fear of not presenting yourself well in a job interview) I would recommend orange colored crystals to enhance your sacral chakra, such as amber and carnelian.

If you are suffering a general lack of self confidence and feel you are lacking in self-empowerment, I would recommend yellow colored crystals to empower your solar plexus chakra, such as citrine or sunstone.

In addition, it wouldn't hurt to use a rose quartz to give yourself a little boost with self-love and inner healing. :)

Of course, crystals are only meant to enhance our energies. The real "work" of moving through your blockages will happen on a more practical level. Wishing you the best of luck in moving forward on your journey!

Kurenai

I don't know very much about herbs, but I do have a few crystal suggestions for you. :)

If your lack of self confidence is in the area of interpersonal communication ( for example, fear of not presenting yourself well in a job interview) I would recommend orange colored crystals to enhance your sacral chakra, such as amber and carnelian.

If you are suffering a general lack of self confidence and feel you are lacking in self-empowerment, I would recommend yellow colored crystals to empower your solar plexus chakra, such as citrine or sunstone.

In addition, it wouldn't hurt to use a rose quartz to give yourself a little boost with self-love and inner healing. :)

Of course, crystals are only meant to enhance our energies. The real "work" of moving through your blockages will happen on a more practical level. Wishing you the best of luck in moving forward on your journey!

Thanks you river! I will need all the help I can get. :)

decan

I am no expert with regard to herbs but I know that in incenses there is very often a herb mixture to favor a particular state of mind.

For example in a japanese incense that I bought lately it is said there is a chinese herb mixture to favor both emotional and mind balance. Sometimes some incenses favor purification etc.

celticnoodle

I would recommend your friend do a chakra cleansing, balancing and healing. She/he can access chakra cleansings, healings and balancing meditations on you tube, if they do not own any cds to help guide them through this. Or, they can also do this on their own once a week or as often (even daily) as they feel is required.

Part of the chakra cleansing that one can do is to take an epsom salt bath. Have your friend do this and really relax in this bath. A salt bath is one of the best ways to help clear yourself of any unwanted energies and blocks you may feel. If they are opposed to baths--then a salt scrub under a shower will do, but they should use natural salt, not table salt. Epsom salts are easily attained in stores-grocery stores or drug stores.

They can also add some oil to the salt bath, so as to not dry out the skin--it can be olive oil even, so nothing that is costly! If they don't want to add olive oil to the bath water, apply it immediately after getting out of the bath and before they dry off. then, just pat dry. Olive oil is not only very good for your skin (and will feel absolutely amazing!) but it helps to keep you balanced. Once you try olive oil as a moisturizer, trust me, you'll never want to buy the commercial body lotions again! :D

Then, your friend should do some energy breath work. It doesn't have to be done immediately after the cleansing bath or shower, but is recommended to do so then. However, as long as they try to do this daily. If not daily--as often as they are able to do so. I especially like to do this before doing any divination or meditation work, but will admit I don't do this daily. However, when I do these energy breathing exercises--I get much more out of it and my whole day is generally more energized as a result.

You start by sitting comfortably in a chair and have your feet placed firmly on the floor. Take a deep breath through your nose, pulling the air all the way up from your belly or diaphragm, to the count of three. Hold it for a second or two and then expel the breath through your mouth, with your mouth open--to the count of six. Do this 3 times or more. But at least 3 times. Imagine you are inhaling all the good healthy energy and putting/storing it in your body and when you exhale, you are exhaling what is no longer needed.

Also, while sitting in the chair--or you can also do this while standing, make sure your feet are firmly planted on the floor. Close your eyes and imagine roots growing out of the souls of your feet and they go down through the floor, through the foundation and into the earth--deeply, like those of a tree roots. Once again, imagine the good energies from the earth coming up those roots into the sole of your feet and moving through your body--up each of the 7 main chakra points. You only need to imagine this happening and you can take as much time or as little time as you wish--as long as you can 'see' it happening in your mind. Do more of the breathing exercises mentioned above--to again bring in all the good energies from our mother earth and circulate it through your body and exhaling all that is no longer required (and the bad energies) - back into the earth to be cleansed again.

When done, imagine a white stream of light coming from the heavens and pouring over your head, down your shoulders and arms and the trunk of your body--down over your hips, your knees, and down your legs and feet. Imagine this light 2 to 4 " all around your full body--protecting you, like an egg shell.

done once or twice a week, (or daily would be ideal) this should also help your friend to completely cleanse, heal and balance and should also help them to find the confidence and energy to pursue their path.

Another good exercise to do while showering is to stand under the shower fully--so the shower head is beating down on the crown of your head--and imagine the yucky energies they have picked up and are attached to them are being washed away--running down their body and off it, into the cleansing water, which will also push it down the drain and back to our mother earth--will it will once again be cleansed. You leave the shower feeling refreshed and energized and cleansed inside and out! This can be done each time you shower.

And a few more exercises to do when your friend feels the need to do so-(they can do all of these or choose the one they feel most comfortable with)

Sit in a chair comfortably. Do the breathing exercises mentioned above. Then, hold your palms together and rub till their palms feel heated and gently massage their feet, and continue doing this up the calves, thighs and hip portions of their legs. do the same with their arms--one hand obviously, massaging the other arm--and their shoulders, neck and face--genlty. Also the top of their head. If they can afford to purchase a massage-so much the better! If they have a friend or partner with whom they can exchange a massage with--also a good idea. But, they can also do this on themselves easily enough.

Meditation, yoga or tai-chi and/or other type of gentle exercise and stretching is also good.

They may also choose to do an exercise where they sit in a chair again and imagine they are removing the actual energy blocks from their body. They can literally do this by imagining their hands are removing the blocks from their feet and then move up their body at each joint and finally remove it from their head in the same manner. See this blocking energy as a large brick, that they remove and set away from them--one on top of another. Then, when they have finished, they should imagine this brick wall in front of them and they can literally blow it away with their breath into dust that returns to the earth again for cleansing. Or they can imagine blowing it up so that it no longer exists.

eta: more in keeping with this thread being in crystals and herbs--drink some tea with honey and cinnamon as both of these natural ingredients are great for releasing blocked energies. Raw honey is best, but any honey will help.

decan

With all these (crystals, particular incenses, honey, baths with salt, breathings with specific visualizations and so on) I am quite sure people will feel definitively unblocked! :D

Padma

Best crystal for accessing *what* is blocking you, and helping you move it, imo, is Padparadsha sapphire. (Orangey-red crystal) You can get some awesome pieces that are lab-created (*not* "simulant" or "man-made" or even "CZ (cubic zirconia), you have to watch for that, they are not real crystals) but lab-created or pulled from the earth work equally well, imo.

Blue Kyanite works a treat to release blocked energy in all of the chakras. Black Kyanite is too fragile for tumblestones or jewelry, but a "wing" (it is wing-shaped) of it will really help to cleanse stuff out from the very bottom of the gut. Prepare to cry when using it - and it tends to have a delayed reaction - you hold it, meditate, then hours later, sudden crying jag, with all the pain and anger welling up and out!

Also, REAL Zircon - not the cubic kind - is very strong for cleansing, as well as for protection and amplifying the power of other stones you may use.

IMO blocked energy tends to live at the navel level, so red or orange or yellow stones are best for breaking it down :)

There is a school of thought that moldavite is the best stone for breaking down old paradigms, and inviting huge and radical change into your life...powerful stuff. It comes in both wrinkly-looking unpolished mineral or shiny clear jewelry stone form. Try Heaven and Earth jewelry store online, they have nice samples, but Etsy might well have some good buys, as well.

Try "The Book of Stones" by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashsian (easily and cheaply available at Amazon) if you want an excellent "Crystal healing bible". There are indexes in the back that help you determine the right stone for what is bothering you...and both geological and healing reference points.

Also, the Crystal Vault is pretty good (free online guide) http://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals/ just choose the encyclopedia you need :)

Kurenai

I would recommend your friend do a chakra cleansing, balancing and healing. She/he can access chakra cleansings, healings and balancing meditations on you tube, if they do not own any cds to help guide them through this. Or, they can also do this on their own once a week or as often (even daily) as they feel is required.

Part of the chakra cleansing that one can do is to take an epsom salt bath. Have your friend do this and really relax in this bath. A salt bath is one of the best ways to help clear yourself of any unwanted energies and blocks you may feel. If they are opposed to baths--then a salt scrub under a shower will do, but they should use natural salt, not table salt. Epsom salts are easily attained in stores-grocery stores or drug stores.

They can also add some oil to the salt bath, so as to not dry out the skin--it can be olive oil even, so nothing that is costly! If they don't want to add olive oil to the bath water, apply it immediately after getting out of the bath and before they dry off. then, just pat dry. Olive oil is not only very good for your skin (and will feel absolutely amazing!) but it helps to keep you balanced. Once you try olive oil as a moisturizer, trust me, you'll never want to buy the commercial body lotions again! :D

Then, your friend should do some energy breath work. It doesn't have to be done immediately after the cleansing bath or shower, but is recommended to do so then. However, as long as they try to do this daily. If not daily--as often as they are able to do so. I especially like to do this before doing any divination or meditation work, but will admit I don't do this daily. However, when I do these energy breathing exercises--I get much more out of it and my whole day is generally more energized as a result.

You start by sitting comfortably in a chair and have your feet placed firmly on the floor. Take a deep breath through your nose, pulling the air all the way up from your belly or diaphragm, to the count of three. Hold it for a second or two and then expel the breath through your mouth, with your mouth open--to the count of six. Do this 3 times or more. But at least 3 times. Imagine you are inhaling all the good healthy energy and putting/storing it in your body and when you exhale, you are exhaling what is no longer needed.

Also, while sitting in the chair--or you can also do this while standing, make sure your feet are firmly planted on the floor. Close your eyes and imagine roots growing out of the souls of your feet and they go down through the floor, through the foundation and into the earth--deeply, like those of a tree roots. Once again, imagine the good energies from the earth coming up those roots into the sole of your feet and moving through your body--up each of the 7 main chakra points. You only need to imagine this happening and you can take as much time or as little time as you wish--as long as you can 'see' it happening in your mind. Do more of the breathing exercises mentioned above--to again bring in all the good energies from our mother earth and circulate it through your body and exhaling all that is no longer required (and the bad energies) - back into the earth to be cleansed again.

When done, imagine a white stream of light coming from the heavens and pouring over your head, down your shoulders and arms and the trunk of your body--down over your hips, your knees, and down your legs and feet. Imagine this light 2 to 4 " all around your full body--protecting you, like an egg shell.

done once or twice a week, (or daily would be ideal) this should also help your friend to completely cleanse, heal and balance and should also help them to find the confidence and energy to pursue their path.

Another good exercise to do while showering is to stand under the shower fully--so the shower head is beating down on the crown of your head--and imagine the yucky energies they have picked up and are attached to them are being washed away--running down their body and off it, into the cleansing water, which will also push it down the drain and back to our mother earth--will it will once again be cleansed. You leave the shower feeling refreshed and energized and cleansed inside and out! This can be done each time you shower.

And a few more exercises to do when your friend feels the need to do so-(they can do all of these or choose the one they feel most comfortable with)

Sit in a chair comfortably. Do the breathing exercises mentioned above. Then, hold your palms together and rub till their palms feel heated and gently massage their feet, and continue doing this up the calves, thighs and hip portions of their legs. do the same with their arms--one hand obviously, massaging the other arm--and their shoulders, neck and face--genlty. Also the top of their head. If they can afford to purchase a massage-so much the better! If they have a friend or partner with whom they can exchange a massage with--also a good idea. But, they can also do this on themselves easily enough.

Meditation, yoga or tai-chi and/or other type of gentle exercise and stretching is also good.

They may also choose to do an exercise where they sit in a chair again and imagine they are removing the actual energy blocks from their body. They can literally do this by imagining their hands are removing the blocks from their feet and then move up their body at each joint and finally remove it from their head in the same manner. See this blocking energy as a large brick, that they remove and set away from them--one on top of another. Then, when they have finished, they should imagine this brick wall in front of them and they can literally blow it away with their breath into dust that returns to the earth again for cleansing. Or they can imagine blowing it up so that it no longer exists.

eta: more in keeping with this thread being in crystals and herbs--drink some tea with honey and cinnamon as both of these natural ingredients are great for releasing blocked energies. Raw honey is best, but any honey will help.

Thank you celticnoodle! This sounds really good -- I will try it out for sure. I am certain it will take some getting used to (I've never been a very good at meditating), but I am willing to give it a try!

Kurenai

Best crystal for accessing *what* is blocking you, and helping you move it, imo, is Padparadsha sapphire. (Orangey-red crystal) You can get some awesome pieces that are lab-created (*not* "simulant" or "man-made" or even "CZ (cubic zirconia), you have to watch for that, they are not real crystals) but lab-created or pulled from the earth work equally well, imo.

Blue Kyanite works a treat to release blocked energy in all of the chakras. Black Kyanite is too fragile for tumblestones or jewelry, but a "wing" (it is wing-shaped) of it will really help to cleanse stuff out from the very bottom of the gut. Prepare to cry when using it - and it tends to have a delayed reaction - you hold it, meditate, then hours later, sudden crying jag, with all the pain and anger welling up and out!

Also, REAL Zircon - not the cubic kind - is very strong for cleansing, as well as for protection and amplifying the power of other stones you may use.

IMO blocked energy tends to live at the navel level, so red or orange or yellow stones are best for breaking it down :)

There is a school of thought that moldavite is the best stone for breaking down old paradigms, and inviting huge and radical change into your life...powerful stuff. It comes in both wrinkly-looking unpolished mineral or shiny clear jewelry stone form. Try Heaven and Earth jewelry store online, they have nice samples, but Etsy might well have some good buys, as well.

Try "The Book of Stones" by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashsian (easily and cheaply available at Amazon) if you want an excellent "Crystal healing bible". There are indexes in the back that help you determine the right stone for what is bothering you...and both geological and healing reference points.

Also, the Crystal Vault is pretty good (free online guide) http://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals/ just choose the encyclopedia you need :)

Thanks padma! I am going to try to get some bracelets if I can!

Kurenai

Thanks for all your input guys!

In addition to the meditation and baths celticnoodle suggested, I was thinking of buying bracelets made from the following stones: citrine, amethyst, and rose quartz.

Padparadsha sapphire and modavite seems too expensive for me for now... :)