Advice on blocked energy

Padma

citrine, rose quartz and amethyst are all good helper stones! Citrine especially is bright and cheerful :) and really rather energizing. Wearing it as a bracelet is great, cause it is near the chakra/area it helps. Rose quartz tumble stones can be tucked in your bra, or worn as a pendant, as it affects the heart chakra.

Amethyst makes great earrings, and keeps it near the brow chakra it governs.

Good luck! (((Kurenai))) :heart:

elle_muse

Hey Kurenai,

I LOVE crystals. They've helped me during my dark times (and not-so-dark times as well).

Do you have any around you? Have you gotten into crystal therapy?

I know moldavite is freaking POWERFUL moving you forward, creating the change you need (not necessarily what you want-yet!). It's not a gentle stone, so if something isn't serving you well, that will remove itself from you life. We hang on to some things in life because we're afraid of letting go, or we're not ready, but we know we have to say goodbye and move on eventually. Modalvite cuts the cord sooner than later, because it knows it's the best thing for you, and it doesn't want you to suffer later on.

You also need rose quartz. I'd recommend keeping it on you all the time, and putting it in your relationship corner of your home/room. Citrine will attract abundance in you life. Jade, a little bit of the luck you want. How about black obsidian to releases imbalances and negative energies, repelling negativity and dispersing unloving thoughts.

And as celticnoodle stated, lots of yoga and meditation, exercise. How about doing a manifestation box? It's a great little activity to do and you're focusing on what you WANT, not the things you lack or don't have. It's declaring to the universe what you desire and you get to see it manifest. The more you focus on what you lack, the more you'll lack. I know it's hard (and I go through these emotions in waves), but I'm proof that once you're up and have faith and believe in yourself, things will go they way you want them to, and more!

celticnoodle

How about doing a manifestation box? It's a great little activity to do and you're focusing on what you WANT, not the things you lack or don't have. It's declaring to the universe what you desire and you get to see it manifest. The more you focus on what you lack, the more you'll lack. I know it's hard (and I grow through these emotions in waves), but I'm proof that once you're up and have faith and believe in yourself, things will go they way you want them to, and more!

OMG! YES! I didn't even think of this, but yes, a manifestation box is a WONDERFUL idea! You would be surprised at how well those work! It is honestly how we ended up with our vacation home!! Our last home purchase (the farmhouse) was destined to be THE LAST home purchase and the hubby was pretty much thrilled w/it (I have always disliked the home), and he was anchored to it.

He told me he would never ever leave that house until we carried him out in a wooden box. I never expected my manifestation to work for another home, but I figured it was good to dream anyway, (and it helped me to get over how much I dislike the farmhouse too!)--so I kept at it. Then, out of the blue the hubby decided he wanted to buy a new home to retire to- on bigger water! AND! we would sell the farmhouse (YEA!!!)! :bugeyed:

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming! :laugh: And, our daughter got into the search with us and found our DREAM home! How could dad NOT like the home his "princess" found for us. :D so, MY dream did come true! (thanks, kid!)

Think clearly about what you want. Be specific. Envision it. FEEL IT! Go over every little detail about it! Think about it constantly and just see it as what you WILL have. Don't ever give up on it. Continue to think on it and one day you WILL have it!

It works!!! I believe Padma has some experiences with this too (wasn't you Padma? I believe it was. I remember sharing this with someone here). It does truly work! You just have to believe in it and be patient.

GREAT advice, elle! :thumbsup:

elle_muse

OMG! YES! I didn't even think of this, but yes, a manifestation box is a WONDERFUL idea! You would be surprised at how well those work! It is honestly how we ended up with our vacation home!! Our last home purchase (the farmhouse) was destined to be THE LAST home purchase and the hubby was pretty much thrilled w/it (I have always disliked the home), and he was anchored to it.

He told me he would never ever leave that house until we carried him out in a wooden box. I never expected my manifestation to work for another home, but I figured it was good to dream anyway, (and it helped me to get over how much I dislike the farmhouse too!)--so I kept at it. Then, out of the blue the hubby decided he wanted to buy a new home to retire to- on bigger water! AND! we would sell the farmhouse (YEA!!!)! :bugeyed:

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming! :laugh: And, our daughter got into the search with us and found our DREAM home! How could dad NOT like the home his "princess" found for us. :D so, MY dream did come true! (thanks, kid!)

Think clearly about what you want. Be specific. Envision it. FEEL IT! Go over every little detail about it! Think about it constantly and just see it as what you WILL have. Don't ever give up on it. Continue to think on it and one day you WILL have it!

It works!!! I believe Padma has some experiences with this too (wasn't you Padma? I believe it was. I remember sharing this with someone here). It does truly work! You just have to believe in it and be patient.

What a wonderful story! It's great to look inside and see what you're brought into your life, with the Universe's help. I've manifested little things, like a piece of jewellery I've had my eye on, to something as big as my dream job. I even manifested a date the same day I asked for it, even without me realizing I had done that until a few days later! The Universe definitely says "What baby wants, baby gets." Sometimes, it's after we don't want it anymore. As you, Celticnoodle have wisely added, you just need to believe in it and be really patient.

Kurenai

Hey Kurenai,

I LOVE crystals. They've helped me during my dark times (and not-so-dark times as well).

Do you have any around you? Have you gotten into crystal therapy?

I know moldavite is freaking POWERFUL moving you forward, creating the change you need (not necessarily what you want-yet!). It's not a gentle stone, so if something isn't serving you well, that will remove itself from you life. We hang on to some things in life because we're afraid of letting go, or we're not ready, but we know we have to say goodbye and move on eventually. Modalvite cuts the cord sooner than later, because it knows it's the best thing for you, and it doesn't want you to suffer later on.

You also need rose quartz. I'd recommend keeping it on you all the time, and putting it in your relationship corner of your home/room. Citrine will attract abundance in you life. Jade, a little bit of the luck you want. How about black obsidian to releases imbalances and negative energies, repelling negativity and dispersing unloving thoughts.

And as celticnoodle stated, lots of yoga and meditation, exercise. How about doing a manifestation box? It's a great little activity to do and you're focusing on what you WANT, not the things you lack or don't have. It's declaring to the universe what you desire and you get to see it manifest. The more you focus on what you lack, the more you'll lack. I know it's hard (and I go through these emotions in waves), but I'm proof that once you're up and have faith and believe in yourself, things will go they way you want them to, and more!

I'm reading this post just now!!!

I am planning a trip to South Korea in a few weeks and I was thinking of getting a rose=quartz bracelet and an amethyst bracelet from there -- South Korea is well known for those stones.

When you say a manifestation box, is it literally a BOX where you keep things?

Kurenai

Wow, great for you!
So in your case celticnoodle, what did you ask the universe and how did you envision it manifesting?

In some ways I think I know what I want, but at the same time I don't. A part of it is that I lack self confidence and another part of it is that I am afraid to ask....

elle_muse

I'm reading this post just now!!!

I am planning a trip to South Korea in a few weeks and I was thinking of getting a rose=quartz bracelet and an amethyst bracelet from there -- South Korea is well known for those stones.

When you say a manifestation box, is it literally a BOX where you keep things?

Yip! You can either use a pretty one that's laying around or get one from the dollar store, anything that makes you feel happy and excited just looking at it.

I like to sit and take some colourful post-it notes or pieces of paper and write down what I want in each one. Before that, I cleanse the box with sage smoke. I also state out loud what the box is for and that everything that goes in will manifest, and manifest for the highest good of all.

Now, the writing part. The thing is, don't say "I want this..." or "I wish that I had...". You don't want to focus on what you lack. Just list what it is you want. If you want something specific, write it in detail. Once, I wrote "A date tonight" and I did, but it wasn't with the guy I wanted to see. A cute guy did ask me out randomly that evening though (he worked at a cafe/lounge that I was studying at). So, write details!

Wow, great for you!
So in your case celticnoodle, what did you ask the universe and how did you envision it manifesting?

In some ways I think I know what I want, but at the same time I don't. A part of it is that I lack self confidence and another part of it is that I am afraid to ask....

You need carnelian in your life, lady. It'll help boost your self-confidence. And some chrysocolla to help you speak up. :)

celticnoodle

Wow, great for you!

I just kept telling myself that we would get a home on one level, with an attached garage, a laundry room and good sized closets and rooms. That it would be on the water, where we could fish and kayak--but also very private and it would be close to all conveniences. I envisioned this in my mind. Sometimes, I'd draw what the inside of the house would look like. I just kept seeing it in my mind. I dreamed about it for many, many years, without really expecting to get it. My husband swore we would NEVER move again after we bought this house, which really depressed me, because I never liked this house. He loved it--I hate it. :laugh:

Then, one day, my hubby & I went away for a week to a B&B on one of the Finger Lakes in NY and we had such a wonderful time, that unbeknownst to me, the hubby began to look for property on the Finger Lakes for us to purchase. He found a few he liked, and then mentioned it to me--and I was flabergasted. :D Our daughter got into it and also began to look for us online and calling to tell us what she found.

She happened to find one lovely home on the river (so not one of the Finger Lakes, but a river that empties into two of the Finger Lakes. So, we went to go see it and fell in love with it immediately. Went home to talk about it and then agreed to make an offer. We were surprised that the home wasn't under a big demand--as it was a turn key home and priced very, very well. Come to find out--the real estate agent forgot to put it on the realtors site, but zillow actually had it listed. That kept the knowledge of this home at a low, and so, we lucked out and got the home! :thumbsup:

I know of people who do this and will find pictures in magazines of what they desire and cut the picture out to paste onto a poster. They put this poster where they will see it every day and use it as a reminder to put that request out each time to the universe. I didn't do it that way--I just prayed that we would find a better home then the one we were in--a turn key home, and one that was one level (I have trouble w/steps), and on the water.

I often also prayed for this, and asked my deceased father, inlaws and an aunt with whom I was very close-to help with it. So, I really credit the kid, and the "fab four" as I call our deceased relatives above and the Universe all for finding it for us. It was just so easy! A dream that really came true! :D

Kurenai

I just kept telling myself that we would get a home on one level, with an attached garage, a laundry room and good sized closets and rooms. That it would be on the water, where we could fish and kayak--but also very private and it would be close to all conveniences. I envisioned this in my mind. Sometimes, I'd draw what the inside of the house would look like. I just kept seeing it in my mind. I dreamed about it for many, many years, without really expecting to get it. My husband swore we would NEVER move again after we bought this house, which really depressed me, because I never liked this house. He loved it--I hate it. :laugh:

Then, one day, my hubby & I went away for a week to a B&B on one of the Finger Lakes in NY and we had such a wonderful time, that unbeknownst to me, the hubby began to look for property on the Finger Lakes for us to purchase. He found a few he liked, and then mentioned it to me--and I was flabergasted. :D Our daughter got into it and also began to look for us online and calling to tell us what she found.

She happened to find one lovely home on the river (so not one of the Finger Lakes, but a river that empties into two of the Finger Lakes. So, we went to go see it and fell in love with it immediately. Went home to talk about it and then agreed to make an offer. We were surprised that the home wasn't under a big demand--as it was a turn key home and priced very, very well. Come to find out--the real estate agent forgot to put it on the realtors site, but zillow actually had it listed. That kept the knowledge of this home at a low, and so, we lucked out and got the home! :thumbsup:

I know of people who do this and will find pictures in magazines of what they desire and cut the picture out to paste onto a poster. They put this poster where they will see it every day and use it as a reminder to put that request out each time to the universe. I didn't do it that way--I just prayed that we would find a better home then the one we were in--a turn key home, and one that was one level (I have trouble w/steps), and on the water.

I often also prayed for this, and asked my deceased father, inlaws and an aunt with whom I was very close-to help with it. So, I really credit the kid, and the "fab four" as I call our deceased relatives above and the Universe all for finding it for us. It was just so easy! A dream that really came true! :D

Thanks celtic! I will try visualizing it... But sometimes my aspirations seem so out of reach that I am not sure if the universe will indulge me!!! :) Let's see!!!

celticnoodle

Thanks celtic! I will try visualizing it... But sometimes my aspirations seem so out of reach that I am not sure if the universe will indulge me!!! :) Let's see!!!

And, you will need to drop thinking like that!! Think positive all the time. :D Its not easy, really--until you do it once and get what you want.