What to do spread

SilentBreeze

This is the first spread i've ever made so please be nice.

1**2**3*****4**5**6*
7**8**9*****10*11*12

1, 2, 3 .... the situation...
2 ...the main situation
1, 3 ...the details of it

4, 5, 6 ....outcome if you continue doing what your doing
5... the main outcome
4, 6 .... details of the outcome

7,8,9 ..... different possible corse of action
8...... main action
7, 9.... details of the action

10, 11, 12 ..... outcome if you follow this corse of action
11..... main outcome
10, 12.....details of the outcome

etc.... you can place another row under 7 - 12 with the same positions for another possible corse of action and keep going with the rest of the cards...

Please tell me what you think...I'd like some feedback.

Fitz

This reminds me a bit of the 15-card spread I have used with the Thoth deck, the main difference being you can ask about many more courses of action with this spread, instead of just one (or 2, change or no change) with the 15-card spread.

I am a bit biased toward the 15-card spread as it is the first one I learned, so I can't give a real opinion about this spread. Still, I do like the option of exploring several different courses of action.

Fitz

SilentBreeze

There are so many spread out there. Its hard to know when you make one that is similar.

Fitz

Oh, I didnt' mean to criticize. Sorry if I gave that impression.

I really do like the option of seeing multiple options and outcomes in one spread.

The Doc

i once did a spread of a playing cards that still distrubes me. but it went like this

*1**2**3* this row up
*4**5**6*this row across the first.

each was a different fiture, but had to rely on intowision to use this
and could be expand but how many fitures you want. do the to row first, the second row lateraly as above. use a normal deck is key.

You way looks very good and exasit but i thing is way too long for my taste.

The Doc.

SilentBreeze

You can use it with one card instead of three. I just like the longer ones because they give more information.

Katja

SilentBreeze, I tried your spread and ended up with 18 cards, my biggest spread ever, but when you have your guidelines it is so easy..... ;) :) I loved it, actually I am surprised by the accuracy of it.... :smoker:

snowy25

I like this spread.
It's amazing it's your first one and it seems very professional.
I'm going to copy it for use.

Love and light

Snowy25

rhinoa

I like the look of this spread and will use it when I get an opportunity. It's interesting to look at the possible outcomes of different choices you make. It would be good for my situation now (shame I can't read for myelf!). I have just taken a new job so I could use it to see how that is going to work out. There is some confusion over which territory I will be working so it could be used to look at the outcomes for both. Myabe I can get a friend to use it for a reading for me :)

Chronata

I really like this spread.

I enjoy the ones that have a single card...with two cards around it for clarification!

It seems like a lot of cards...but it's not really that many...especially when I use my tiny Hanson Roberts!

I think this may be a great one to try using multiple decks too (an oracle for the Main cards...and a tarot for the explaination cards...or maybe vice versa!)

Thanks for this, SilentBreeze!