The Computer spread

Delacey

I really liked the idea of this spread. I would add a Printer- What will be the results of your actions, or something to that effect.

Cat*

Delacey, the printer is a good idea, too. It goes nicely with the computer theme to just plug in/out what is needed for a certain question...

Willow Huntermoon

Harley, great spred! I just tried it out and it was very insightful. I like the idea of the printer someone mentioned, and I will be incorporating that too. A job well done.

Vetch

I love this spread! You think it's ok if I quote the OP and post a (selfmade) picture of the pattern at my own board?

I have already linked to this thread, but I'd love to post a pic and the meanings of the cards.

(And I won't sulk if it's not ok.)

<|8)

espearite

Hello everyone, I had a really quirky idea for a spread while I was doing laundry. Any comments, suggestions, or questions are greatly welcomed and appreciated. :)

This spread was made for analyzing a problem, but it can be adapted to other things like starting a new project. It's a 5-card spread, but if you could possibly add more cards to different places. I hope you guys can make some use of it! :)

HarleyQuinnX's Computer Spread

______....___
|........|..|....|
|...1...|..|.2..|
|_____|..|....|
.............|.3.|\
.............|__|/
_______....../
|....5....|..[4]
|______|

Positions:
1: The Monitor - What is visible in this situation. What resources are available to you.

2: The Processor - What is the driving force behind this situation. What is going to push the situation forward. How fast are things moving.

3: The Hard Drive -Resources and information that aren't visible but are probably accessible with a little navigation.

4: The Mouse - How you can direct you actions. How you can interact with the resources to get your desired result.

5: The Keyboard - How you express your ideas/communicate with others.

Well, that's it. I'm eager to see what you guys think. (But be gentle :D)

Wonderful spread but how is the layout of the spread a computer?? I don't see a computer! XD