Judy Hall's New Book

MCsea

HI
I am a bit of a Judy Hall fan, so I will purchase the book just to have it...

:)

MARINA

Little Hare

I have her other book the crystal bible which i adore! its looking very raggedy :) so i'm definatly going to get this one

yay a new book to get!

BodhiSeed

McSea and Peace Pixie,
Please give us a review when you get the book. I also have her Crystal Bible, and enjoy it, but I'm hoping this book will have lots more in it to justify me buying it :grin:.

Thanks!
Bodhran

SilverCloudedWolf

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit that someone is going to have to give me a good reason to buy it. I already have her Crystal Bible and New Crystals, and although they are good, in the (admitedly quick) look I got at the Encyclopedia I didn't see anything that would add to the books I already have by her. As her books are good this one is going to have to be very very good in order for me to be tempted to buy it and not just stick with the ones I've already got (but I'm happy to be convinced otherwise :D)

Silver

ruski_svet

I was eyeing this book at work, just flipped through it for a few seconds. I was reading up on citrine, which I just picked up for myself. Each crystal has a list of conditions/problems and other things it's good for. Sort of like LBWs haha, a list of "keywords" you could say.

I don't know if I'd get it though. I have the Crystal Bible, and it has lots of information and is still concise. The Encyclopedia is huge. I'll have to see what else it includes to make it worth it.

room

I have the Crystal Bible too which I love for the clear, detailed photographs and the colour variations she illustrates.

The actual text apart from the short geology snippets is not that interesting to me personally as I prefer a more scientific approach, so unless her Encyclopedia has more photos than the Crystal Bible I wouldn't be interested.

I would like to know what extra pictures or stones the Encyclopedia lists in comparison to the Crystal Bible. If someone could eventually post that it would be appreciated.

wumpkie

I keep looking at it everytime I go into the book store and I so want it. I am so asking for this for my birthday or failing that getting it with my birthday money roll on the 23rd :D

garfield

has anyone read healing with gemstones book by judy hall? is it good?

RedRobin

I am stopping by the store today to pick up her new "ecyclopedia". I'm thinking it will be a great addition, and i'll check to see what other titles of hers they have in stock. All the reviews I have read so far have been really positive.
The only down side of buying a book like that is how much it will cost to get new crystals/minerals I didn't know I wanted before! :)

Namaste, Robin