Woah!

HearthCricket

OMG! I just bought a few lovely crystals at the local New Age store and one is a lovely small clear quartz crystal I thought simply to use for cleansing decks. Lovely piece from Brazil, only $8.00. I just held it to the light and found out it has a series of 5 phantoms inside, one on top of the other! It is gorgeous. I will try and get a picture of this, but think I will need my husband to hold it up to the light to catch it. Will have to see how to best photograph this beauty!

wumpkie

Please do, please do. All your stones are simply fantastic when we see them, so it will be interesting to see your new purchase :D

HearthCricket

Okay, I am new at all of this, but isn't this what is considered a phantom? Or, in this case, 5 on top of each other? Whatever it is, I love it! OMG!

Papageno

oooooooo a very nice speciman

HearthCricket

I want to go back and get the huge smokey quartz. It is 99.00. Okay...what do I have to sell so I can get it? Hmm....

:::::rummaging through house:::::::

Little Hare

Wow i can't believe you got a phantom quartz for $8.00 over here when i went to buy one i nearly collapsed from the price... that's a lovely looking piece

HearthCricket

Here are a few more pieces. The two tallest quartz crystals have phantoms in them. Sadly it is thundering and cloudy, here, so I have no sunshine to let these lovely crystals sing in, but the clarity is amazing! I love them!

Briar Rose

HearthCricket, I am amazed at the beauty of the Phantom Quartz Crystal. It's so beautiful. I love Crystals from Brazil.

wizzle

HC,

you are just too cute. I get a lot of enjoyment out of your enthusiasm. And I sure wish I could take pics of my stuff as good as yours are. Sheesh.

<<grumble grumble>>

HearthCricket

wizzle said:
HC,

you are just too cute. I get a lot of enjoyment out of your enthusiasm. And I sure wish I could take pics of my stuff as good as yours are.

LOL I have such fun with my stuff! My stones and crystals are like little friends with souls and personalities. When I took those pictures of the bunch of new quartz all sitting on the window sill, my husband walked by and asked me if they were watching the thunderstorm? I said "yes, of course! All that time underground....they are fascinated with the world!" He just laughed...walked away.... lol