Golden Tarot by Kat Black Study Group

Aure

Since someone suggested this and I have also thought about this, would there be people interested in a Golden Tarot study group?

First thing for us to do could be getting all the 'oooohhh's and 'aaahhhh's out of our system... ;) :D

Centaur

I am interested. I don't have the deck as of yet, but I should have it within the next week or so.

Mimers

Aure said:
Since someone suggested this and I have also thought about this, would there be people interested in a Golden Tarot study group?

First thing for us to do could be getting all the 'oooohhh's and 'aaahhhh's out of our system... ;) :D

What a silly question!

lark

I would love to gush...
Oh, I mean "talk" about these cards.
I'm in :D

Shalott

I am ordering mine tomorrow and when they come, here I'll be!

Looks awesome!!!

Jewel-ry

Mine is ordered but has not yet arrived. I will almost definately post when it does. Dont wait for me though, you carry on, I will catch up.

J :)

contrascarpe

With apologies to baba-prague, this is my new favorite deck (however, the Prague is VERY close behind and the Baroque Bomenian Cat Tarot will be right up there when released!).

I stated this in another thread but Kat has made a Rider-Waite deck better than the Rider-Waite. I can find nothing that I dislike about this deck. The more I look at it, the more amazed I am that she was able to blend in so many pieces of artwork for each card and make each look like it was how the original painting looked.

Count me in when you start studying this deck.

Dan

Emily

Hopefully my Golden tarot will be here by the end of next week, so I'd be happy to join a study group on it. :)

LindaG

Waiting Too

I`m waiting for my Golden Tarot too. Hopefully in another week it will arrive. I`m really anxious to see it. I`ve always admired this project right from the beginning of Kat`s and now after reading soooo many positive reactions to her deck I`m really eager.

Linda

LindaG

woops

Forgot to add that I`d love to join in on the study group :)

Linda