Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

Cavern of Elfhame

I am complete awe and envy at all these gorgeous collections, thanks so much for sharing, I'm inspired!

memries

Morticia, I never knew about Brigid of the Rowan tree. I must look back and find it. Also, I did not find a Lemurian yet but soon I am going to Niagara on the Lake where they have a really nice crystal shop with some unusual things.

Spring is here and it makes life much easier.

fina

memries said:
I did just a bit of shopping yesterday and found these little things.

I wanted to buy a big piece of Selenite but settled for now with three small pieces.
Hard to tell, but I'm not sure if the three samples are selenite. They may be Ulexite. Here is a link to the wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulexite

Look at the top right pic, see if your sample shows the sample directional properties (ie. you can see through it one direction but not the others). It is like Nature's fiber optic cable. The sample from your picture on the far left seems to display this, but it's hard to tell from the pic.

Whatever they are, they are beautiful.

memries

I do not quite understand fina. I can read through both sides of the small oval sample. It does not magnify the words in any way. I can spin it around in which ever direction and still see the print if I use the clear areas. More like looking through a piece of odd shaped thick glass.

I feel like putting one in hot water to see if it melts but don't want to do that.

The medium one I can see the shadow of print through it but it is not highly polished enough. I can see the lines of it being in one direction. Not sure if this was the abrasion or an interior thing. Thanks for the help.

Also I don't feel much from them. Maybe the selenite would be more charged ?

memries

Yes, Bridgit of the Rowan with the pendulum is very beautiful. Also it seems to me the piece of crystal on the right hand side has a shadow within it as well. I never saw that picture of a beautiful crystal garden before either. I love the way that larger plants were used.

I used to do stained glass. One day I saw a figure within the glass so I made a cross. It looked like the Holy Mother to me. I will try to take a picture of it do not know how it will come out. I kept it though and treasure it. If it works I will post it here.

I also might mention that Mary 3 has a hand reaching up at least that is what it looks like to me and that picture shows it best. This is man made glass of natural substance, sand and whatever and color is added and then it is rolled and ends up being stained glass to work with. Glass is really a liquid and freezes at about 2000o or something like that. It is a frozen state and that is why it is brittle just like an ice cube that will shatter.

Attachments

• 774396889110_0_BG Mary 3.jpg
    774396889110_0_BG Mary 3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 976827889110_0_BG Mary 2.jpg
    976827889110_0_BG Mary 2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 686827889110_0_ALB Mary 1.jpg
    686827889110_0_ALB Mary 1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 93

opaloz

crystal collection

photos shown on this thread very beautiful and did my soul good, as I'm feeling sad, have misplaced do not want to use the word lost as I cannot accept the fact that my first two crystals are missing, a crystal quartz point and and a clear quartz pyramid, I do remember even moving them from their original home, a long glass bowl I hope some day to simply come across them.....

morticia monroe

memries said:
I used to do stained glass. One day I saw a figure within the glass so I made a cross. It looked like the Holy Mother to me. I will try to take a picture of it do not know how it will come out. I kept it though and treasure it. If it works I will post it here.

I see Her. Wow.

memries

I hope you find your missing crystals opalez. That would be a good question to ask in the Divination section. Lots of people work with Pendulums there they might be able to zone in on where they are in your dwelling.

morticia monroe

opaloz said:
photos shown on this thread very beautiful and did my soul good, as I'm feeling sad, have misplaced do not want to use the word lost as I cannot accept the fact that my first two crystals are missing, a crystal quartz point and and a clear quartz pyramid, I do remember even moving them from their original home, a long glass bowl I hope some day to simply come across them.....

Just a little ol' brain cramp, opaloz. I do it all the time...

Something tells me you'll find them one day when (and where) you least expect it, then all of a sudden your memory will flood backand you'll remember moving them. :)