Which Cards Represented People You Did Not Like?

Barleywine

The Page of Cups isn't a very good card for someone according to my experience; lyings, idleness and some kind of chronic alcoholism could be the plan.
But probably I've met (not too personal) the Page of Cups shadow, not the real one :D

Crowley had an interesting observation about the Page (his Princess) of Cups when "ill-dignified," which I've condensed as:

"Falsely viewed as selfish and indolent"

Maybe that "whiskey breath" is just halitosis after all! :)

decan

Humm... interesting observation, Crowley had probably a deep view :)

DesertDream

Queen of Swords ppl i never get a long with! They really do wield their swords and do battle!!!!!!
My mother is a Libra and it fits her to a T. My sister is a Gemini and her tongue is a sword!
Even on their good side I don't resonate well. I can only really appreciate their logical skills....
I am Aries Queen of Wands but feel very Queen of Cups even though I am Taurus Moon.

King of Cups is my dream mate(id like a guy like him...on the light side anyway) although even he was a Taurus ths card popped up as him all the time.(Were not in relationship anymore) let me tell you these king of cups will suck out your very souls, lick ther lips, pretend nothing happen and want more!

King of Pents are too slow and boring for me even mentally dull and stupid and stubborn.

Queen of wands are always the bitches stealing my guys i feel in a reading.

Knight of swords ruthless and always bringing trouble...

aware7

The Queen Wands, in all decks, has been completely ruined for me by someone in my life who was the archetypal Queen Wands. Initially that wasn't a problem. Then she was the centre of a planet-sized storm Now I just can't stand to see the card.

And ironically, it never comes out. Decks find other ways to give me Queen Wandsish messages.

Interesting. I am more than 6 months into a new job which unfortunately concentrates too much decision making in the hands of one particular office manager. She has stymied my ability to get customers as she controls the booking sheet and I suspect is re-directing interested customers to other staff members. My income is suffering and although I am doing well at another branch of the business, this cannot compensate.

I have been getting the Queen of Wands continually since I started this job and it seems to be pointing to this woman and her negative energy towards me. What is the classic negative interpretation of this card?

Barleywine

I am Aries Queen of Wands but feel very Queen of Cups even though I am Taurus Moon.

There's nothing contradictory in saying "Queen of Cups" and "Taurus Moon" in the same sentence. The Moon is exalted in Taurus and very much at home there, and the elements of Water and Earth have a great affinity for one another. The Queen of Cups, 2 of Cups, Venus (ruler of Taurus) and the Moon are all connected by decanic correspondences. About the only real downside I could see is over-indulgence in "accumulation" of all sorts. If I had married a Queen of Cups to my King of Cups, we would probably own a few thousand tarot decks by now. :laugh: My Queen of Swords keeps me in line that way.

Barleywine

I'm kind of ambivalent about the Queen of Wands. While I see her as potentially the most "together" of the Wands court, I think Bob Dylan had her pegged fairly well:

"Bow down to her on Sunday
Salute her when her birthday comes.
For Halloween buy her a trumpet
And for Christmas give her a drum"

Absynthe

Kings & Queens Of Wands. False lovers basically.

werewolfmoon

The Page of Swords, it comes up as younger people mainly.

The Seven of Swords - a sneaky, manipulative male.

Empress Rx - the two faced Princess who smiles at you and then bitches behind your back.

The Knight of Wands Rx - the obnoxious bully, a braggart and a drunk (long story)

DoctorLecter84

I would say III the Empress Rx and all the Queen Rx being two-faced, inconsiderate women who tries using her good looks and sexuality to manipulate men, this is very ugly to me.

Knight of Swords makes me think of a bully, I think bullies are the worst thing walking on this earth.

King of Coins Rx is stingy.

cfish

Page of swords and King of Swords, definitely. But I'm favorable to queen of swords, cause it often represents people who I like- single female friends older than me or my mom.