Have you figured a certain card out as timing?

Barleywine

And as best illustrated by a common Venn Diagram, the truth lies somewhere in the points of intersection... :thumbsup:

Interesting that you brought this up, I was just talking about the vesica piscis in the TdM sub-forum in relation to the suit of Swords. In construction, the "aureola" or "mandorla" (almond nut) portion of a TdM Sword card looks exactly like the intersection in this simple Venn diagram. Hmm, maybe a truly inspiring tarot reading really is "a sacred moment which transcends time and space."

Attachments

• simple venn diagram.jpg
    simple venn diagram.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 443

dancingufo

Hi dancingufo, actually it hasn't never occured to me :( or at least, not yet maybe.. so what I try to do instead is to look at the story of the card.

For example if you ask "when will I find love?" and you get, let's say, the Ace of Swords, I don't think it may point to hours or weeks (I see Swords as weeks) or the now, but maybe something like "First you need to change your way of thinking".

Or let's say that for the same question you get The Lovers, we know its zodiacal sign is Gemini (tell me if I remember wrong :D), so the querant would find love in a time frame from the 22nd May to the 21st June, but what if the card was instead saying something more like "When love will come, you will feel it, you will recognize it"?

Just some ideas, but I may be wrong :D

Hi, elena_jaymz.
Sorry for being late to answer.
I don't know what happened to me, I just didn't check this thread. And now, I saw many good replies!
I'm glad to hear your good thought.

Yes, I've thought like you said.
For example, one day I asked when I would see my bf again (we're living in different countries), then I got the wheel of fortune. I didn't think it could mean October, I thought it would be up in the air. Or just it's up to our fate?

Anyway I think your thought is quite right. But just... sometimes I really want tarot would give me specific numbers, and sometimes they did! HAHA. So I will see what will happen in the future with the Empress and 2/wands!