Disaster coming up

Mystica7

Hey Namaste!

I think it's time for you to make peace with your past, and the 3 of Swords :) Take the card out of the deck, put it under your pillow and sleep on it for as long as you want. (2-3 nights should do.)

And thank the Tarot, for telling you clearly that this relationship at hand will upset you, that was a warning, and its purpose was to protect you. That's something to be thankful for.

Power! That's what tarot is supposed to give you, if anything...

NamasteIndia

Hey Namaste!

I think it's time for you to make peace with your past, and the 3 of Swords :) Take the card out of the deck, put it under your pillow and sleep on it for as long as you want. (2-3 nights should do.)

And thank the Tarot, for telling you clearly that this relationship at hand will upset you, that was a warning, and its purpose was to protect you. That's something to be thankful for.

Power! That's what tarot is supposed to give you, if anything...

Yes.

I need that power

It lets me know where i am treading.

Its lights the path for me

Instead of fearing i will embrace it

And try to live in peace with whatever destined for me

ana luisa

I'm with starry on this one. Cards mean different things to different readers. Death to me means starting over. Rebuilding. Transformation. ESPECIALLY if it relates to the 3 of Swords. Rekindling a relationship that has ended badly will take the hurt into account to avoid repeating the same mistakes. And that's EXACTLY what you're trying to do, right ? :heart:

rubyyarn

Namaste, after reading this thread, it sounds like you are renewing a relationship with the guy that abused you in the first place. If that is the case, I feel that you have every reason to be afraid of the 3 of Swords.

NamasteIndia

I'm with starry on this one. Cards mean different things to different readers. Death to me means starting over. Rebuilding. Transformation. ESPECIALLY if it relates to the 3 of Swords. Rekindling a relationship that has ended badly will take the hurt into account to avoid repeating the same mistakes. And that's EXACTLY what you're trying to do, right ? :heart:
Ya we are letting bygones be bygones
And we are trying to.start on a new note
Treading very carefully remembering all the past hurts

NamasteIndia

Namaste, after reading this thread, it sounds like you are renewing a relationship with the guy that abused you in the first place. If that is the case, I feel that you have every reason to be afraid of the 3 of Swords.

He was very persistent.about.physical relationship
I felt it.was too early and i needed space
Time.and some courtship

He is.still on very keen on the physical part
But i cant jump into bed without 1-2 dates

starrystarrynight

You are right since the reading was done by another person it may have a different interpretation by them. The most likely outcome is 3 of swords and that is a terror
Anything could have come up 6 of cups, 3 of wands but why dreaded 3 swords
Okay, but on the other hand, for a total collapse, why didn't the Five of Swords (humiliation,) Ten of Swords (total devastation to the point of no return,) or Death (well, death of the relationship) come up as outcome?

In my view, to have a Three come up as an outcome, that suggests there will be more to come in the situation even after the outcome of this particular question or situation manifests. Being Swords, it could have to do with communication or honesty, or yes, pain of some kind--but I think this Three of Swords says there will be stuff to deal with as the outcome to your question (and since it is only a Three--lots more "larger" minor arcana energy with which to deal with that stuff.)

True, your reader didn't get the Ten of Cups or Four of Cups or any other more "positive" cards, but you may have to realize and accept that if this is a return to a relationship that ended unhappily in the past, energies might likely require extra work and some heartache as it progresses. The past is the baggage of this relationship; it won't just magically disappear because this man has returned to the scene. That Three of Swords may well indicate the past pain that will have to be dealt with (again) in the future.

[Sorry to be so long-winded today!]

NamasteIndia

Okay, but on the other hand, for a total collapse, why didn't the Five of Swords (humiliation,) Ten of Swords (total devastation to the point of no return,) or Death (well, death of the relationship) come up as outcome?

In my view, to have a Three come up as an outcome, that suggests there will be more to come in the situation even after the outcome of this particular question or situation manifests. Being Swords, it could have to do with communication or honesty, or yes, pain of some kind--but I think this Three of Swords says there will be stuff to deal with as the outcome to your question (and since it is only a Three--lots more "larger" minor arcana energy with which to deal with that stuff.)

True, your reader didn't get the Ten of Cups or Four of Cups or any other more "positive" cards, but you may have to realize and accept that if this is a return to a relationship that ended unhappily in the past, energies might likely require extra work and some heartache as it progresses. The past is the baggage of this relationship; it won't just magically disappear because this man has returned to the scene. That Three of Swords may well indicate the past pain that will have to be dealt with (again) in the future.

[Sorry to be so long-winded today!]
Due to past experiences i am scared of these cards
Only time will tell now what tobexpect

Grizabella

The fact that you're this afraid of these cards tells me this man terrifies you. And that you need to not let him near you again. You don't have to date him if you don't want to. Is there some way that you can just stay safe and tell him you've changed your mind and to find someone else? You can take steps to at least try to stay safe. :) :heart:

Grizabella

I've been reading a few posts before this one. I was just starting my AT stuff so I hadn't looked at them all yet.

I think it's always better to be safe than sorry. Especially since you've had bad experiences with the man in the past. I think in this case, judging by the last post you made in the thread, if I were sitting at a table face-to- face with you where the 3 of Swords and Death---or even just the 3 of Swords, taken with your extreme fear---would be a bad indication for the relationship. No man, no matter what country you're in, has the right to insist on sex when you say no. I realize cultures differ but as a woman I'm telling you that this is not a good omen for the meeting or the relationship.

DDwarks did a wonderful reading for you and everyone here has given you very, very good and correct information, but in light of the way these cards have affected you, my advice and my reading of those cards would change and I'd advise you not to go further and try to revive the relationship. You're not in fear without good reason. So I think these cards are giving you a real warning. I'll be thinking of you and (if you don't mind) sending up some prayers for you. You can tell me if you don't want the prayers. :) :heart: