The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

BodhiSeed

Just as a heads-up, the Fountain Tarot website has now added a "Buy" button for those who didn't preorder through Kickstarter. Decks that are preordered will be shipped out in February along with the Kickstarter decks. Payments are being done through Amazon: $40/deck and $5 US/$15 International shipping
http://www.fountaintarot.com/

Wardi7

Cannot wait for this deck! Do we know when it will ship in Feb?

starlightexp

Booo, but I guess there is nothing you can do

kp.

just discovered this deck and ordered almost immediately. so excited about it. beautiful.

kp.

the fountain tarot

so excited for this one to ship! i find myself looking at the images over and over again online. i'm kind of obsessed. i'm going out of town in the beginning of may and i'm scared i won't get it before then :/

Cocobird55

Just ordered this -- they now have a PayPal button on their website.

Nemia

So how does it look, feel, read...? I'm really curious to hear your impressions, this deck looks beautiful and interesting (in spite of bland video on the website).

rwcarter

So how does it look, feel, read...? I'm really curious to hear your impressions, this deck looks beautiful and interesting (in spite of bland video on the website).
Per update emails, a few people at Readers Studio got to pick theirs up in person. I haven't received any shipping notice about my copy though, so I don't believe that mass distribution has begun. Hopefully one of the lucky RS folks will come along and answer your questions.

BodhiSeed

I haven't received any shipping notice about my copy though, so I don't believe that mass distribution has begun.

I just exchanged emails with them:

Good day to you, fabulous Fountainistas! Just checking in to see when you might start shipping out your lovely tarot deck. (Yes, I am trying to be patient. :D)

Lol. You have been more than patient and we appreciate it, Bev.
So, the decks are supposed to be to us on May 20, however there are rumors of smaller port delays which could put the shipment back two weeks. We are getting a definitive answer from the printer tomorrow. So, as soon as we get them, we are staying up all night getting these things out to all of our people! We have really done our best, and the printers we used did an incredible job with the final product. You are going to LOVE this deck. I know that's not the best news, but it is very close. Very, very close. Let me know if I can answer anything else for you and thanks again for loving The Fountain Tarot. :)
Jason