5 decks to use for a year

aquestionmark

-Tyldwick: for those days full of whispers and sleepless thoughts... I could get lost in this deck for ages..

-Trimmed Large Thoth: Of Course, this deck has endless pathways to explore

-Tarot of Delphi: This deck absolutely sings!

-Hexen 2.0: I am a sucker for conspiracy theories and these large cards are packed with fun rabbit holes to jump into...

-Trimmed Baba Studios Fantastic Menagerie Tarot: It wasn't my intention to trim this deck but it had one card that was printed very wonky and trimming the borders straightened out the issue, now I absolutely love my trimmed deck and enjoy the insight I get reading with this deck..

Honorable mentions: Though I don't have the deck in my hands yet, I have a strong feeling I would have to make room for the Lunar Fire Tarot when it is released..

-Invisible Light Tarot: This decks matte buttery smooth card stock and haunting nostalgic images caught me from the moment I slid open the box..

-Trimmed Illusori Tarot: I am in love with the way the deck turned out, I edged the deck in light purple marker and have found that this deck puts me in a dream space

Dancing Bear

1, DruidCraft
2, My own homemade deck
3, Thoth
4, Druidcraft
5, did I mention the Druidcraft? :-D

rylla

But my heart is ACHING over the thought of not having put Tarot of the Hidden Realm on the list... lol! I may have to tack that on in secret as my 6th deck, you know, just have that smuggled in somewhere hidden along my other things. How dearly I love all my cards! But the Tarot of the Hidden Realm really brings something unique too, and I wouldn't want to leave it behind.

Ha, ha! I think half of the AT members who posted here are already secretly thinking about smuggling into their 5-packs bundle the 6th one! ;) (me definitely:) )

lalalibra

Ha, ha! I think half of the AT members who posted here are already secretly thinking about smuggling into their 5-packs bundle the 6th one! ;) (me definitely:) )

Haha, indeed!! I was thinking I may not be cut out for this question, because already today I'd have a different answer (for I simply must take the Deviant Moon... Maybe that could be a seventh deck? I'm doing this wrong, I know, I know...) Rest assured, many people here besides myself tend to rotate through their collection, so I'm sure we can understand that it's hard to plan ahead. I'd rather have extra decks strapped to my legs, if need be. :D

Seldes Katne

5 decks for a year

1. Shadowscapes
2. Witches Tarot (so I can continue the activities I started with Mary Greer's 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card)
3. Wizards Tarot
4. Barbara Moore's Steampunk Tarot
5. This space reserved for Tarot of the Mermaids, which I have on order.

3ill.yazi

Having been on a couple of trips where I could only take a couple, this has been on my mind. I would probably take variety of different types to study and use.

1. Noblet TdM
2. Grimaud Etteilla
3. Thoth
4. RWS
5. Moore Steampunk, for writing prompts, not divination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myrrha

Empty post pls remove thanks

dannyboy8406

I don't think I could select a "forever" option. I'm a Pisces and my moods change along with my energy and which decks I have more of a feeling for. Though at the moment, it would be the following for a year:

1. Golden Universal

2. Bohemian Gothic

3. Victorian Romantic

4. Prisma Visions

5. Wild Unknown

Purplemoonsong

For me, I'd select these five:

1. Sharman-Burke Beginner's Guide to Tarot: sometimes it's nice to hunker down with a nice, simple deck with clear symbols and imagery and a nice guidebook
2. Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards: for the days I just need a little positivity in my life
3. Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot: to practice intuitively reading
4. Beautiful Creatures Tarot: when I have a lot of time and want cards with stories that can inspire me
5. Shadowscapes Tarot: to gaze at, because it's very beautiful

Thoughtful

For me at this present time l would have to take...

Large Thoth to get lost in
pocket Thoth to work with
Roots of Asia should l need a spiritual hug and calmness

They would be more than enough for me :)