Toon Tarot Majors

Tomsde

The Earth Mother III

In the tradional Tarot she's The Empress, but I'm calling her Earth Mother because my deck is more contempoary.

8/16/12: I did some revision to this card, I didn't like the right hand pose so I corrected that. I think it looks much better.

Attachments

• Earth-Mother-web.jpg
    Earth-Mother-web.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 127

Tomsde

Major Arcana IV The Ruler

Card IV The Ruler, the Eagle on the globe symbolizing domination and war making power.

Attachments

• The-Ruler-IV-web.jpg
    The-Ruler-IV-web.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 131

Tomsde

Currently working on the Hierophant card and a revision of the Earth Mother, I'll have more to post soon.

Tomsde

Major Arcana V-The Priest

Here is my Priest Card V--he represents tradional religion and is in an old church surrounded by the customary articles needed to celebrate the mass.

Attachments

• The-Priest-V-web.jpg
    The-Priest-V-web.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 127

Disa

Here is my Priest Card V--he represents tradional religion and is in an old church surrounded by the customary articles needed to celebrate the mass.

Outstanding! Usually I struggle with the hierophant and all his judgemental churchy scariness. Your priest is so open and lovable! He looks very accepting. If I ever were going to step foot in a church again, I would want him to be the priest I saw greeting me :)

Tomsde

The Female Seeker Revision

I decdied to redo the Female Seeker Card, it was orginally my concept that the woman would be looking for something specific--so I went with a Sheppard Girl looking for her lost lamb. This is one of my extra cards for the deck to be used for a significator for a woman who finds she can't relate to any of the court cards. I'm considering some other extra cards for the deck as well.

Attachments

• Female-Seeker-V2-web.jpg
    Female-Seeker-V2-web.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 124

Alta

:D I like that, especially that cross-eyed look. I would definitely use that as a sig! :laugh:

I am liking all of your cards, some very nice humour.

Tomsde

Thank you I'm really enjoying doing them too.

Eyebright

OMG I love these cards! :D