Mini Rosetta tins

Babalon Jones

Most of the first orderers had their stuff sent out on Tuesday, and so should be arriving at their destinations now, at least for the USA. East coasters probably already got theirs within a day or two, and maybe west coasters were delivered yesterday or will be today or Monday. Any problems let me know, but the post office has been pretty reliable so I am sure they will all get to their new places soon!

Glad you like them and the M prints. I had yesterday off from work and spent the whole day doing a pencil sketch of the Devil for M. It was hot as hell here so that was inspiring, lol. Ready to start the inking.

Chiska

It got here a day late - but well worth the wait!!

As usual, you have outdone yourself! Just beautiful and the tin is just perfect!!

Stormdancer

It got here a day late - but well worth the wait!!

As usual, you have outdone yourself! Just beautiful and the tin is just perfect!!
I ordered one with a leather pouch this morning...if the pouches are still available...LOL

Chiska

I ordered one with a leather pouch this morning...if the pouches are still available...LOL

I hope you enjoy the deck! It is really awesome. And I had a hard time choosing between the pouch and the tin. But being able to get the Ace of Cups on my tin really helped me make that choice. I could make a leather pouch if I would get off my arse (I have all the stuff). And she did a bang up job on the tins!

Babalon Jones

Stormdancer, I did not get an order this morning, so perhaps it did not get through. check your email and spam folder, there should be a message from the shopping cart letting you know if your order went through. Also one from paypal if you use that. Sometimes there is some final thing to click so the order does not complete even if you think it did. Does not happen a lot, but occasionally.

There is one leather pouch left so I hope you see this. Reinis is making more but it may be two weeks until they are here.

Thanks everyone and very glad you like them!

Stormdancer

Stormdancer, I did not get an order this morning, so perhaps it did not get through. check your email and spam folder, there should be a message from the shopping cart letting you know if your order went through. Also one from paypal if you use that. Sometimes there is some final thing to click so the order does not complete even if you think it did. Does not happen a lot, but occasionally.

There is one leather pouch left so I hope you see this. Reinis is making more but it may be two weeks until they are here.
OkeyDokes and thanks for letting me know. I'll try again.

ETA...what color is the case that is left? I may wanna wait...LOL

Babalon Jones

@stormdancer

The last mini leather case is a rich olive toned dark brown color smooth leather, very soft, on the outside and the leather on the inside is black with a subtle cross hatch texture.

Stormdancer

@stormdancer

The last mini leather case is a rich olive toned dark brown color smooth leather, very soft, on the outside and the leather on the inside is black with a subtle cross hatch texture.
Ah, that works. I'll try again...LOL

avalonian

I picked mine up from the post office today and I love it. The way the ribbon wraps around the deck is inspired.

The print is going to be framed, it is incredibly beautiful, I must have spent at least ten minutes just gazing at it in wonder. I think I had better start saving for the deck now.

:) :) :)