Tarot Life: Month 1 (Discover your destiny)

Kloeyy

Lucky you! You have a chance to comprehend one of the biggest contemporary social problems.

Anyone I have met of great brilliance or even sensible practical application of right force and method has used defeat (either as a personal or observed experience) to create a new and successful approach.

Your destiny is not to be defeated but to understand the lesson of defeat which is to realise where success lies.

The current problem seems to be to keep repeating the same method that lead to defeat ... or just give up and say 'I failed'.

And you don't have to necessarily learn from your own mistakes ... observation of what the mistake is in another's approach or a variant system can help you develop the right one (that's why we give validity to the scientific method ... it outlines failures and successes - failed experiments can be just as important as successful ones ;)

OMG.. now that perspective CLICKS. I would of never seen that. Hells bells that exactly what I do for a living is re-engineer processes that are failing to create success. I evaluate failed approaches and determine better courses of action.

THanks!

Kloeyy

Ravenest-- I totally agree with your last post. Sometimes I get so focused on doing exactly what is proposed in the exercise I miss the forest because of the trees. You are very correct one the decan cards as you never truly stay stagnant in one position.

The good news is the exercise completed! Although I am not sure I learned alot from it, other than discipline to do a reading twice a day & to verify your interpretations from the am to pm.
I think I got better at this by the 3rd week, I was off the 1st & 2nd week, a few 90 degree cards there. By week 3 I was dead on.

Oh and for my 2nd goal-- stress is lower this month compared to the previous 4 months. So, success there too!! ;)

Thanks,
Kloeyy

dorfmeister

Just purchased this and will start working through it tonight. Any advice?

Ace of Stars

Do you know there's a Tarot Life facebook group that Marcus and Tali are active in?

Joanna Powell Colbert's perspective on the 5 of Swords from the Gaian Tarot helped me a lot... something like, you can create the space you need for yourself without hurting others.

The Hierophant is my birth card, so all the 5s are important to my destiny. I'm always interested in the various ways to interpret them.

merissa_88

Just purchased this and will start working through it tonight. Any advice?

Definitely, would join the FB book. It made a huge difference for me! And save your journal entries if you continue with the series. Later books use parts of your readings from the earlier books.

seedcake

OMG.. now that perspective CLICKS. I would of never seen that. Hells bells that exactly what I do for a living is re-engineer processes that are failing to create success. I evaluate failed approaches and determine better courses of action.

THanks!

Every card have positive and negative meaning (at least for me) ;) And I love Swords, they're amazing and strong. Try to think the positive side of the card and write it down if you want. And in RWS you can see two people, one is winning and second losing - pick your choice, think what is your position. Have fun and be creative as much as you can :)