The Eklektikos Tarot

Designerhands

Hi everyone!

The Eklektikos Tarot is a work in progress, hoping that it will be published once it's complete.
After long thought, I gathered courage to post this and see what you think of it.
I sincerely hope you like it.

Here's is the link: http://designerhands.blogspot.com/

Designerhands

tarotmama

Wow! It's beautiful!! Keep going!

Aura Wolf

Gorgeous! I love how you worked the natural world into the cards. Especially loving the Hermit and Harmony. Great use of depth and color as well. Keep it up!

rwcarter

Designerhands,

Welcome to Aeclectic!

I'm not sure why you had to gather your courage to post the link to your deck, but I'm glad you did! I love the fact that it's a multi-cultural deck. I also really like your use of color and I'm really digging the red border!

Please continue with this deck and please continue to keep us in the loop!

Rodney

WingspreadPhoenix

This deck is beautiful! It's...it's awesome! I love each and every card so far! Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see more :DD

KafkasGhost

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us what you have thus far!

Like Rodney, I also love and appreciate the cultural inclusion and the rendering is quite beautiful. I love all the smiles. :D

Please continue to keep us posted. We're always hungry. :thumbsup:

Naneki

WOW!!!!

Definitely a deck I will be watching for!!! Congratulations, it is beautiful!!!!

irmata

What an inspired idea and absolutely gorgeously rendered! Your choice of Boudicca as the Chariot is wonderful :) I'll be watching your progress very closely!

nicky

This is really special :)

3 of Cups

I have to echo what everyone else has said so far--it is a beautiful and evocative deck. What is the significance of the deck name? When do you anticipate that it will be completed? I would love to have it!