The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

Pipistrelle

What size is the book by the way is it the larger format everything seems to be in these days or what? No details on amazon.

I'm also intrigued!
It's 6 x 9 inches - the same size as Tarot Tells the Tale, Forest of Souls and Professional Tarot (referring to my bookshelf) :)

Sulis

I ordered from an Amazon UK market place seller yesterday and it's here today :D. It looks very, very good (and that's coming from someone who is strictly in the TdM camp these days)..
Well done Pipistrelle, you must be thrilled with this and very proud. I can feel a tarot / bookish weekend coming on :).

shadowdancer

Well, with all these comments, I am most definitely looking forward to it. :) It sounds like it will be a breath of fresh air, and I know I need that at the moment with my readings.

Well done, and good luck with sales. :D It is so nice to be able to support fellow members of the forum.

loaa boa

This book really sounds great. im going to order one too.

gregory

One thing I REALLY like is the way it is set up - not only do you not HAVE to read it all at once (always daunting) it could almost be BETTER not to, IMHO. Sit down after a quick look and DIG IN to the fun stuff, one exercise at a time ! :D

firefrost

One thing I REALLY like is the way it is set up - not only do you not HAVE to read it all at once (always daunting) it could almost be BETTER not to, IMHO. Sit down after a quick look and DIG IN to the fun stuff, one exercise at a time ! :D

Yes, brilliant idea but it's the lighthearted and witty writing style that kept me reading...

DaisyDragonfly

It's great fun - I read through it first and LOL'ed at some of the witty exercises and the writing style :D

And now I'm working through some of the exercises with my new (and very serious) Mary-El. It's a good way to break it in, I reckon. Plus, I don't get on with anything that takes itself too seriously. This is a good way to find the fun in a deck...

gregory

Yes - I AM actually reading, as I can't resist, for all what I said, and Death has seriously upset me. Wrap And Give Away Cards ??? NOOOO. :bugeyed:

But the murder mystery one really appeals....

*watches hotdogs dancing in formation*

You need the book to understand these comments, she said winningly.... :D I'm taking it to show to Alta next week and that will be another sale :D

Stormdancer

ARGH!!! Is it STILL out of stock? :(

gregory

It was on amazon yesterday - from marketplace sellers, (EEK but I see that now the sensible priced ones are gone :( Amazon.ca has it though...) and you CAN order from the publisher.