LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

Langustl

Your not offended now, I hope ;). I can use that programm for words an short sentences ;) Thanks :love:

Wings

Wow

It is so verry cool to find this thread I've fallowed your work on the other threads......I will write the publisher from Hawaii ...You have created an amazeing masterwork with this deck I love looking at the suites all togeather
it has such a universal apeall. I like a lot of decks just because I like the Art but this deck is one I want to read with; your use of color is unsurpast and you speak so clearly in this "language"
:heart:WE MUST HAVE THIS DECK !
funny I never wished I could read German before...sigh,"Americans are like dogs they only know one language...Woof"...Ricks Grandmom
:smoker:
I am celabrating for and with you too...
Thank you

hannahma

Well, my German is pretty much all forgotten, so I emailed them to say: Ich liebe Langustl Tarot und ich will es kaufen.
That should add to the pile of requests.
Be sure to sell it yourself when you get copies, through Aeclectic.net.

Now, that the deck is complete, I´m loocking for a publisher, sure. I got one in Germany, I met him, and so he has already noticed my work. But, I think, it would really help, if a few people write to him about their interest in the deck.
Who likes to do that, can look for the "Kontakt" on the following site. I would be very thankful for your help :love: !

http://www.koenigsfurt.com/cms/[/QUOTE]

Langustl

Wings, my dear :love: !

I can´t thank you enough. Your such a good friend. I´m very thankful for all this supporting words. Some day I´ll be in Hawaii, and than I´ll visit you, that´s what I think ;).

Hannahma !

And also to you a lot of thanks. This means a lot to me :love: . I thank you for digging in your German words memories ;) and writing to the publisher. That surely helps to make the deck being printed.

Langustl

Good news ;) !!!

Königsfurt-Verlag in Germany will print the LANGUSTL-Deck. It will be on the market in spring 2008 :) !!!
Thanks to everybody :love: !

MrsOnePotato

Langustl said:
Good news ;) !!!

Königsfurt-Verlag in Germany will print the LANGUSTL-Deck. It will be on the market in spring 2008 :) !!!
Thanks to everybody :love: !

CONGRATULATIONS, Langustl!!

This is wonderful news! :D
Your deck is very unique and beautifully drawn...I am so happy that it is being published.

Congratulations congratulations congratulations!!!!
MrsOnePotato

OnePotato

Hello and congratulations!

YAY!

I am glad to see that all your work has paid off, and that you will soon have a very wide audience!

I hope you will have a nice celebration now, and again next year when it is printed, and yet again when it is released!

:party:
OnePotato

Strange2

Langustl said:
Good news ;) !!!

That is excellent news! Congratulations!

I recall that Königsfurt-Verlag published the Margarete Petersen deck, and the quality of the cards and packaging was excellent.

It has been so exciting to see your deck take shape and be revealed to us here card by card, and now to know your deck will physically take shape and be made available to Tarot enthusiasts is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing the creative process, and very much looking forward to ordering the LANGUSTL deck!

Langustl

Thanks to my Potatoe-family ;) and to you strange2 !

This means a lot to me. Thanks for being at my side and sharing the process :love:

Moonboy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!