FAVORITE CARD - ANY DECK!!! - :-)

Le Fanu

So many - too many to mention. But as we ought to include an image, I'll go for the King of Disks from the Mary-El (beware - as some would say - contains nudity!)

SO lascivious!

Attachments

• KingofDisks.jpg
    KingofDisks.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 126

illyria

There are too many beautiful ones! But if I have to narrow down my choices to the decks that are in rotation this week, I'd have to pick two cards, Strength and The Tower, from The New Tarot by Hurley.

Attachments

• Strength.jpg
    Strength.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 102
  • The Tower.jpg
    The Tower.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 97

DesertDream

My favorite empress so far is the empress in kat blacks golden tarot and i love the death card in Marseille cat tarot, gives him a whole new take! Even death likes to rest and rub a tummy of a kitty every now and then! I love it..haha

Scarlet Woodland

eldritchgreene

I usually find the Hermit is my favorite card in many decks. I'm very fond of the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery's Hermit (I don't own the deck but I plan to at some point) now that Robert M. Place's decks come to mind, I also really like The Hanged Man (Madman) from the Vampire Tarot.

From traditional decks, I think Death is my favorite in most Marseilles (those little heads!) Hanged Man, Chariot and Strength and Marseilles Courts are also badass. In the RWS I've always liked the Queen of Wands with the black cat, Strength, The Magician, and The Hermit of course.

Rediska

Queen of Pentacles-mainly because she represents me a lot lol.
But she is my favorite Queen followed by QOW and QOS. If I could pick another card perhaps the Ace of Cups.

Dark Victory '39

What a fun thread. Will try to post pix. am out of town right now. A few:

tabula mundi Hermit (in color)

tarot of eden, Moon

Abyssal, Fool

Like a dufus added them in a new post. one page over.