Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 207 : July 18 - July 24

VGimlet

his thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - updated link 7/17

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Vgimlet - Deck of the Bastard
2. AJ - Tarot of the Origins
3. Scarlet Woodland - Shadowscapes + others & Oracle of the Mermaids
4. Madrigal - Vintage Playing Card Oracles
5. swedishfish612 - Hoi Polloi & the Messengers Oracle
6. BodhiSeed - Thoth & the Vertical Oracle
7. RiverRunsDeep - Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot & Nature's Whispers Oracle
8. Madame Squee - Harmonious Tarot & Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf
9. Ms. Jocelyn - Nefertari's Tarot & the Isis Oracle

VGimlet

Done with the Hudes, although I did like it and might take it with me next time I do a group reading.

This week is the Deck of the Bastard. :)

AJ

Tarot of the Origins, thanks Gimlet

Scarlet Woodland

Oracle of the Mermaids

I'm going to be catching up on all my new, unused tarot decks this week as they're looking at me sulkily. More coming in the post in the next few days too so no hope of staying faithful to just one haha.

Oracle wise, however, I'll be spending this week with my new Oracle of the Mermaids. Can already see its going to want to pair up with the Gendron... a project for another week :)

Madrigal

I'm not sure what I'm in with yet but here is a link to the daily draw thread for this week.

swedishfish612

I went through my collection TWICE- one via the Excel spreadsheet that I keep listing all my decks, and once through the actual, live decks- and I can't find anything I want to work with more than the Hoi Polloi I worked with last week. (Well, maybe the PCS Centennial but I handle that deck every day, so not really the same! lol)

So I'm doing a second week with Hoi Polloi, but switching my oracle to Messengers Oracle. Thanks!

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Thoth and the Vertical Oracle - thanks VG!:)

Scarlet Woodland

Oracle wise, however, I'll be spending this week with my new Oracle of the Mermaids. Can already see its going to want to pair up with the Gendron... a project for another week :)

Did I say it would like the Gendron? Well it's in love with the Shadowscapes! Think I'll be using these together a lot this week - otherwise they might end up having a torrid love affair behind my back ;)

RiverRunsDeep

Did I say it would like the Gendron? Well it's in love with the Shadowscapes! Think I'll be using these together a lot this week - otherwise they might end up having a torrid love affair behind my back ;)

Too funny! Sounds like your decks could have their own reality show! :laugh:

I'm ready for a change this week with something different and colorful. I'll
be using my Waking the Wild Spirit tarot with my Nature's Whispers oracle.