If you were a millionare

DesertDream

Buy lots of Tarot decks, staple each card to a fifty dollar note or the local equivalent, hire a small, open-cockpit plane, fly low over underprivileged areas, and scatter the cards at random.

And sink bores in arid areas, naming them after Tarot cards to comply with the terms of the will. And establish free-food plantations in poor areas named after cards to comply with the terms of the will. And establish free medical clinics all over America since they apparently don't know how to run a health system, naming each clinic or family-of-clinics after a Tarot card to comply with the terms of the will. No one should ever, EVER lose everything just because they get sick - what kind of an insane country allows that? :bugeyed: And do any and every kind of health-related and nutrition-related charity work in the names of different cards to comply with the terms of the will.

Very smart loophole i didnt think of! I agree with you on americas health care system. I would be hesitant to go to The Devil's food plantation or medical clinic :p The Empress free food bistro or The Star of hope medical clinic perhaps? :) For the tarot ccommunity could you smuggle decks into countries mostly forgien to tarot?

PathWalker

Well done Nisaba!

My share then goes on creating the most wonderful tarot museum.

MissChiff

I would start an old folks home for old tarot readers to go and live out the rest of their days with like minded. There would be the best food and the best care and the best lodging to live out the rest of your days!

earthair

I would fund research into a cutting edge new type of tarot deck. It would be a deck of normal looking, cardboard feel cards (bespoke to the ideal size/shape/borders of the user) which are capable of being programmed to be whatever deck you have downloaded...like 78 uber-thin mini iPads which can be shuffled as normal. :cool2:
This means I wouldn't have to store decks in every nook and cranny, plus it saves trees :)

MagsStardustBlack

I would open a Tarot Museum/library which would have at least one copy of every single deck even created. New deck artists and authors would hold exhibitions and there would be tutorials and talks, workshops and a cafe and games rooms. đź’“

Debra

I'd fund research to figure out why, and how, the damn things work.

Thoughtful

Love all the suggestions mooted here.
For me l would open a Tarot Academy where folks could learn how to use the tarot with all the top names in the industry. It would have an extensive library and a museum housing Tarot old and new. A room would be set aside for crystals, runes, bags, boxes, books, jewellery, figurines etc. and of course tarot cards to buy.
A nice lounge for relaxing and of course a restaurant.
A couple of rooms would be available for those where distance may be a problem so they could stay for the duration of their course.

At the end of the courses folk could let their hair down and visit GoTH's wonderful sounding playground :surprise:

GotH

Sadly, I think I would spend the remainder of the money on daily visits
to GotH's Tarotland. :D
Awww.. No need for sadness. It would be quite the opposite to be exact. ;) You'll feel the excitement as you walk through the gates and see the HUGE Ferris Wheel spinning from the Wheel of Fortune ride. It'll be a HAPPY place. :)

For me l would open a Tarot Academy where folks could learn how to use the tarot with all the top names in the industry. It would have an extensive library and a museum housing Tarot old and new. A room would be set aside for crystals, runes, bags, boxes, books, jewellery, figurines etc. and of course tarot cards to buy.
A nice lounge for relaxing and of course a restaurant.
A couple of rooms would be available for those where distance may be a problem so they could stay for the duration of their course.

At the end of the courses folk could let their hair down and visit GoTH's wonderful sounding playground :surprise:
We need to join forces. ;)

I also think a tarot hotel would be good to have on the premises as well. There would be Thoth inspired designs and decor of course. Global tarot conventions and crystal & gem shows could be held here.

ETA: Ha! I think I would like to turn this whole idea into an all inclusive tarot resort. People from all over the world would come for holiday vacations- Learn tarot while you stay. I have plans for a fabulous pool. I'll use the Star card for inspiration. :)