In need of Self help questions

INIVEA

Hi,

I am looking for and in need of some Self help questions, that I can ask the cards.

Because I am exploring myself, its hard to come up with questions. So I really appreciate your help.

These questions can be of the good, the bad and the ugly. Self improvements, letting go, changing patterns, etc. in any or all areas.

Thanks.

LindaMechele

I've been doing some navel-gazing myself, Inivea, and have found the list of spreads here quite helpful for finding those very questions and how to ask them. I'm on my phone or I'd give you the link to the page, but it's easy to find - just type "spreads" in the search box at the top if the page and it'll likely be the first result. The list is divided into categories and self-help is one with quite a few spreads listed. GREAT resource, that list.

AnemoneRosie

Letting Go

For patterns you could just ask something like "what is it that is causing me to always fall into this pattern of: [avoidance, distrust, etc]?"

plant witch

I really enjoy making up my own spreads, you should give that a try too! :D I like to sit down with a topic and think out what I need to know about it and try to work it into a spread. sometimes they flow out really quickly other times not so much.

Grizabella

Letting Go

For patterns you could just ask something like "what is it that is causing me to always fall into this pattern of: [avoidance, distrust, etc]?"

I really enjoy making up my own spreads, you should give that a try too! :D I like to sit down with a topic and think out what I need to know about it and try to work it into a spread. sometimes they flow out really quickly other times not so much.

The index of spreads here on AT is an excellent resource but you can also make your own spreads that are pin-point exactly what you want to know. Just think of a few aspects of what you want to know and form them into questions. :) There isn't any set way you need to make a spread, really. If you make your own it's a custom design just for you and what you want to know.

danieljuk

one of my fave threads on all of AT (and firmly bookmarked in my browser) is this list of questions some of them may not help but they might inspire you with your questions! I also recommend browsing the spreads index for inspiration in questions and positions. here is the index have an explore :)

INIVEA

Actually I am not currently thinking of making spreads, I actually have something else in mind, that would not only be beneficial for me but also for others here in the AT community.

This what I have in mind

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=240378

nisaba

There's always that catchall question, the Question to supercede all questions:

What does my deck want to tell me right now?

INIVEA

There's always that catchall question, the Question to supercede all questions:

What does my deck want to tell me right now?
That's a great question [emoji4]