Tree Affirmation Cards

BodhiSeed

lunakasha said:
Hey bodhran~ I just found your post! :| LOL
:D
Luna, I'm still in love with this deck too, though I don't use it daily. But when I do pull it out, I feel like I'm meeting a old, much loved friend for coffee and conversation. It is one of the decks that will NEVER see the trading thread!

Pippi, I'm so glad you're enjoying the deck!

faunabay

I love my tree affirmations deck too!!! It's got such a gentle happy feel to it. Even the cardstock is lovely!!!

MoonGypsy

*groan* Another one for "Ye Ole Wish List"....:heart:

Mellifluous

yes, i still use mine. most recently about an hour and a half ago. :joke:

ana luisa

I just ordered one :) How can ANYONE resist this deck ?! It seems like if you're not careful enough, you may actually feel the breeze come out of the cards !! Can hardly wait for it to arrive !!

BodhiSeed

ana luisa said:
I just ordered one :) How can ANYONE resist this deck ?! It seems like if you're not careful enough, you may actually feel the breeze come out of the cards !! Can hardly wait for it to arrive !!
Let us know what you think of them when they arrive!:D

lightbug

oh it's a lovely deck - and one of the few that I actually use. I have it on my night-side table and I pick one for the following day. :)

MoonGypsy

This is one that has gotten my attention lately, also. i have it on my wish list. :heart:

Blessings and Hugs,
MGxxx

Dusk Till Dawn

I just ordered a set, and was wondering if anyone else has gotten no response , or ordering confirmation from the seller? I've sent them an Email asking when it will be shipped, and have gotten no Response yet. Shall I get worried?

lightbug

If I remember correctly, all I received was a receipt from PayPal. No "shipping" confirmation. However, the cards arrived Stateside in short order. - Very fast! This is holiday crush time, but hopefully you'll get yours soon too.

I have personally corresponded with the author, and seems prompt to answer emails.