Stork + Child doesn't always mean pregnancy right?..Right!?

FerocityofaDoe

Okay I sooo I might be reading into it a little much but I did a grand tableau for this year into next because I have an idea what the next four months hold but was curious about next year so I did it with a time frame from this August to next. And I was specifically thinking about if there was a possibility of moving, and change jobs, and how my current relationship with my partner will progress..and as I was looking into all of these things as an afterthought I saw the stork + child in the corner and thought oh shit that better not mean pregnancy! Soooo what else do you thing this combo could mean? The cards around it are:
Mountain lily ring
Birds stork child
And the are in the bottom right of an 8×4 GT so Stork is in the sun house and child in the moon..I wish I could figure out how to post a picture..anyways
I was thinking along the line of it being a milestone year full of success and recognition for me with the possibility of moving and different work and maybe even a new level of commitment in my relationship (engagement or moving in together maybe?) Idk check it out for yourself and tell me what you think of the combo?

I think this might work as a link to a photo of my GT:
http://postimg.org/image/veyh9wlgh/

1Eleven

Hi (I'm in NJ, too)

I'd love to see the full GT photo. I'd be more concerned about pregnancy if it were Child+Birds. Child+Storks would be a pregnancy you're already aware of. Plus, you're pretty much in control as to whether or not you get pregnant, right? :)

DownUnderNZer

Could just be talk/discussions/ gossip around a pregnancy or someone thinking of getting pregnant.

Could be a twin, having twins, or even a second or plus plus child.

Hope I got the positions of 21(above 22), 30 (23), and Ring (24) right- if not disregard this plus 25 plays into it as well, so it depends on that position too.

But I think this is saying that you hope for a commitment whether a partner or marriage but there are blocks in...well, you seem to be limited in what you choose or you have this check list which limits your options and when it comes to a more physical aspect of a relationship you do have certain concerns or anxiety. Either it stresses you if things happen too fast or too slow perhaps.

But as for a pregnancy this may have already come to pass depending on how you see the Top or Bottom being the Past or Future. :)

DownUnderNZer

The concern or anxiety, if pregnancy is not wanted, could be to do with that for sure. :)

FerocityofaDoe

Hi (I'm in NJ, too)

I'd love to see the full GT photo. I'd be more concerned about pregnancy if it were Child+Birds. Child+Storks would be a pregnancy you're already aware of. Plus, you're pretty much in control as to whether or not you get pregnant, right? :)

I just put a link to a photo in the original thread! Thanks for the input! And yes I do feel like I have control of over not getting pregnant its just one of those things that I would rather not happen unexpectedly for various reasons even though I am in a committed relationship with a very loving man and could see starting a family one day with him in the very distant future :) I hoping the combo is more like a new milestone for me related to some other success.

DownUnderNZer

Commitment and feeling loved is important- much better put.

Sorry on phone so can only see one line at a time and didn't like how I wrote it above. . Selective of your partner might be a nicer way to phrase it as well. :)

FerocityofaDoe

The concern or anxiety, if pregnancy is not wanted, could be to do with that for sure. :)

Haha yeah even the thought causes anxiety! But I also think that doing this GT and having the this combo come up alone implanted the idea in my mind has caused some nervousness haha because I'm an overthinker! ANyways what do you think of the Lilies in the mix? I was wondering if that added any peace/harmony? Bird in the lily house I was thinking peaceful partnership..because there is a possibility that my partner and I might end up working/and living together..and the lilies is in the Mice house so does that bring peace to the stresses or eats away peace?

DownUnderNZer

I see LILY as a sexual card... for the GT I only use the German system as that is how I learnt it.

I know the French too but use it in freestyle readings.

Above STORKS is MICE so I think pregnancy at this point in your life causes you to feel anxious. Having a baby makes you feel nervous. (Doing this based on how you see Storks as pregnancy).

Above RING is SUN, so I think you are in a relationship and a happy one although it does have it's little moments. Or happiness is something you would want when it comes to a partnership or marriage.

Haha yeah even the thought causes anxiety! But I also think that doing this GT and having the this combo come up alone implanted the idea in my mind has caused some nervousness haha because I'm an overthinker! ANyways what do you think of the Lilies in the mix? I was wondering if that added any peace/harmony? Bird in the lily house I was thinking peaceful partnership..because there is a possibility that my partner and I might end up working/and living together..and the lilies is in the Mice house so does that bring peace to the stresses or eats away peace?

monisina

Okay I sooo I might be reading into it a little much but I did a grand tableau for this year into next because I have an idea what the next four months hold but was curious about next year so I did it with a time frame from this August to next. And I was specifically thinking about if there was a possibility of moving, and change jobs, and how my current relationship with my partner will progress..and as I was looking into all of these things as an afterthought I saw the stork + child in the corner and thought oh shit that better not mean pregnancy! Soooo what else do you thing this combo could mean? The cards around it are:
Mountain lily ring
Birds stork child
And the are in the bottom right of an 8×4 GT so Stork is in the sun house and child in the moon..I wish I could figure out how to post a picture..anyways
I was thinking along the line of it being a milestone year full of success and recognition for me with the possibility of moving and different work and maybe even a new level of commitment in my relationship (engagement or moving in together maybe?) Idk check it out for yourself and tell me what you think of the combo?

I think this might work as a link to a photo of my GT:
http://postimg.org/image/veyh9wlgh/

Hello,
Child card is connected to new beginning, something fresh, naivity, immature behaviour, lack of experience, irresponsibility, unprepared, playfulness, something small or in small amount.
Every card combination has many meanings.
Stork+Child = small change, change willl lead to the new beginning (see Card before Stork - due to change of ....new beginning occurs), naive expecting of change, unprepared for change. In combination with Birds I expect verbal communication will lead to something new or to new opinion/insight about something or there is small stress/worries about something new appearing in your life because it demands to do some change.
Stork in the Sun house = expansion, moving forward with success
but Child in Moon house = blinded by your dreams, not open to see reality of situation or some new and fresh perspective about your own feelings
Probably you will experience new feelings and feel optimism.

Mountain+Lily+Ring = probably after some blockage your relationship will be peacefull and harmonic.