"Hedgewytch" cartomancy practice

Roewyn

Yuri I am soo sorry about this.. I have had some things come up in the past two days.. ive been so darn busy.. ugh.. i actually haven't even been able to focus on anything.. :(

ill be back as soon as I can

:love:

Roe

Roewyn

Actually Yuri I got one for ya.

5:club: 2:club: 10:club:

Okay all black is bad bad bad... right? lol loveleyyy.. :D

5 speaks of agreements
2 of disappiontments and outcomes not as anticipated
10 talks about legalities.. something official.

If this were related to feelings only.. like "Why do I feel this way"

Could we take this as an official outcome that is not as one desires stemming from disagreements causing disappointment?

Or an agreement causing a disspointment that will lead to legal action..

or working too hard and now the mind is tired, needing an exchange of some sort from routine causing an eventual end to the bad feeling?

Wow this can get complicated.. lol

Yurikome

Hey, don't worry about it. As you probably noticed I'm off and busy with stuff too :)

Ah, I see you've tried the PP method :) See, in that one black doesn't always equal negative. Like the 5 and 10:club:, they're neutral, they just signify a specific area of interest. In this system, what could "officialities" and "agreements" mean in relation to emotional life? I see this as marriage articles being signed, the official documents that go with loving someone. The 2 could mean that the querent hoped it wouldn't come to this, maybe they feel cheated and hurt by the un-trustfulness of their partner?

If we take it with the Hedgewytch method, it really is a tough situation, but not too much if you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty. Body, exchange, end, all concerning work/plans. If it was "Why do I feel this way", I'd say it's because the querent had specific, solid (the "body") plans made for this situation, not just some daydreams, but pretty reasonable (yet optimistic) expectations, and now it turns out that because of another person (exchange, the other side), the future doesn't look all that bright, it looks as if they'll have to give up their hopeful plans and take into consideration that this whole thing might even come to an end.

wytchwood

I use this method myself but haven't used it in a while. This thread's given me the inspiration to give it another go. How do you get those suit symbols????

Zoe

Yurikome

Haha, glad to inspire you ;) you write "club"/"heart"/"spade"/"diamond" between two ":" all without the quotes, of course :)

wytchwood

Thanks so much!

Bernice

Hedgewitch cards

Whatever happened to this study group - no posts for months?

It's a very easy-to-learn system, initally. I think that's why
the black cards are considered 'bad' at first, it gets you into
system in a 'black & white (or red...) way. Much easier to
get to grips with.

But I don't think the black cards are 'bad'. In fact with practice
it seems that ALL the cards are both Good and Bad and Neutral
depending on the accompanying cards - and preferably a specific
query. The card meanings (plus common sense) are very flexible if
you read them in relation *to* something or someone.

My take on the last posted query of an all Club cast:-

5 clubs 2 clubs 10 clubs.

I think the person has so immersed themselves in something that
their relationship with others is now suffering. They are either not
listening/paying attention and probably misunderstanding (or don't
want to be bothered), they have their mind set on achieving a goal
or reaching some conclusion - only then will they experience some
satifaction. However, it is probably taking a toll on their nervous system.
Is this person acting 'hyper'?

There you go. Anyone else?

silverwings94

Can someone explain to me what this is and how to use it? I just read all the threads here and it sounds interesting. Is it easy to learn and what do you need.
Silverwings94

Yurikome

Hi, Silverwings
there's a link to the original method in the first post of this thread. Generally, you combine number meanings with suit and color meanings to get a unique interpretation every time, instead of just memorizing keywords for each card. It's all there, as detailed or as simple as you want :)

silverwings94

Do you use just playing cards? I will reread the post and see what I come up with.
Thanks Yurikome.

Yurikome said:
Hi, Silverwings
there's a link to the original method in the first post of this thread. Generally, you combine number meanings with suit and color meanings to get a unique interpretation every time, instead of just memorizing keywords for each card. It's all there, as detailed or as simple as you want :)