Tarot magazines?

MysticTree

Unfortunately stores like Barnes and Noble will not carry a magazine until it is one year old. And so far retail stores have been slow to sign up. They won't really begin ordering for December until October.

However you can ask your favorite New Age Shops to carry it and if they sign up early they will get a better discount rate. Just point them to the retail area on the site.

http://tarotworldmag.com/businesses/retail.htm

As for those of you that are worried about getting the magazine in the mail, I offer you this promise. Each issue of Tarot World Magazine will arrive in a plain white envelope with a return address to TWM Publishing so unless someone opens your mail, only you will know what you are recieving.

In January the magazine will be available for single copy sale on the website and we hope that it will be available that way on Amazon's site as well.

We are going to work hard to make it as available as possible.

Heidi

Zazi

Yay! :D

I can have my subscription without killing Grandma :bugeyed:

Disa

MysticTree said:
Unfortunately stores like Barnes and Noble will not carry a magazine until it is one year old. And so far retail stores have been slow to sign up. They won't really begin ordering for December until October.

However you can ask your favorite New Age Shops to carry it and if they sign up early they will get a better discount rate. Just point them to the retail area on the site.

http://tarotworldmag.com/businesses/retail.htm

As for those of you that are worried about getting the magazine in the mail, I offer you this promise. Each issue of Tarot World Magazine will arrive in a plain white envelope with a return address to TWM Publishing so unless someone opens your mail, only you will know what you are recieving.

In January the magazine will be available for single copy sale on the website and we hope that it will be available that way on Amazon's site as well.

We are going to work hard to make it as available as possible.

Heidi

I ordered mine through Amazon. I can't wait to get it, though I was sort of looking forward to seeing the mailman's face when he brought it :)

Lots of luck with your magazine :)

Disa

MysticTree

Closing in on our final press day!

Mary Greer spoke in Dallas last week and I had the exciting pleasure of showing off a preview of the January 2008 issue of Tarot World Magazine and the 2008 Tarot Professional's Appointment Book.

The feedback was great. It was wonderful after all the planning and hard work to see how the tarot community liked what we have been up to.

We go to press in November and I can't wait to hold the final copy in my hands.

Oh and other great news - not only will we have Mary Greer in our first issue but Rachel Pollack will be in the April issue!

One last thing - the first issue will be a big 64 page issue WITH NO ADVERTISEMENTS as our way to thank you for all your support!

Heidi

Briar Rose

I am so glad that your new magazine is working out for you!

I am happy that you loved the idea!

Many Blessing :heart:

dadsnook2000

New Tarot magazine!

You might want to check out the following URL. The World Tarot Magazine will be releasing its premier issue in January. You can subscribe at the following link or through Amazon.com.

http://tarotworldmag.com/magazine/

I have written an astrology introduction for this first issue. Dave