5 Wands Advice

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, lately I did a CC about how my life is going in general and in the advice position I got the 5 of Wands, but I'm not sure about how to interpret it. My opinion is that I need to solve internal conflicts of mine, but I think there's more to it. I know that this card is also about competition, indeed for example I often feel like no matter what I do, the other people will always be better than me, so I cannot compete with them, so the advice would be: don't look at the other people, but just enjoy the "game" of life.

Anyway I don't know.. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Pipistrelle

To me, the 5 of Wands as general advice usually means keep fighting, keeping stepping up and striving for what you want. Of course, your reading may cast it in a different light depending on the context so this is very general but I see it as a motivational "keep going, you can do it, rah rah rah!" type thing. :)

elena_jaymz

To me, the 5 of Wands as general advice usually means keep fighting, keeping stepping up and striving for what you want. Of course, your reading may cast it in a different light depending on the context so this is very general but I see it as a motivational "keep going, you can do it, rah rah rah!" type thing. :)
Hi Pipistrelle, thanks for your reply! Actually your take makes sense, because the general feeling from the reading was willing to fight for what I want as well as to improve my life, but sometimes falling in the trap of self-doubt, fears and overthinking. So as you said, I have to keep on fighting.

nisaba

Hi everyone, lately I did a CC about how my life is going in general and in the advice position I got the 5 of Wands, but I'm not sure about how to interpret it. My opinion is that I need to solve internal conflicts of mine, but I think there's more to it. I know that this card is also about competition, indeed for example I often feel like no matter what I do, the other people will always be better than me, so I cannot compete with them, so the advice would be: don't look at the other people, but just enjoy the "game" of life.

Being this vague about your life-circumstances doesn't make it easy to recommend. What kind of situation are you in? What are your circumstances, how are other people affecting you, etc? The card could mean any number of things, depending on the structure of your individual life.

LeFou

Are you very introverted? This card as advice might say, "Interact with others, no matter how awkward if feels at first." Or maybe: join a team, or play a sport.

elena_jaymz

Being this vague about your life-circumstances doesn't make it easy to recommend. What kind of situation are you in? What are your circumstances, how are other people affecting you, etc? The card could mean any number of things, depending on the structure of your individual life.

Hi nisaba, you're right, I should have posted the whole reading in Your Readings to explain better my background, probably I'll do this at this point. Anyway the very general situation is that I long for a change in my life, but at the same time I'm too scared for one, so maybe the advice is to solve my inner conflicts.

elena_jaymz

Are you very introverted? This card as advice might say, "Interact with others, no matter how awkward if feels at first." Or maybe: join a team, or play a sport.

Hi LeFou, thanks, yes, I'm introverted, so yes, a possible advice would be to open up more.

JoyousGirl

Play. You need to find a way to play. Sport may be a one way. But I think more in terms of fun and laughter. Where can you go and be silly with other people?

Another meaning could be practice at something - practice makes perfect.

mercuryempress

5 of wands can mean being defensive. I've got the 5 of wands when I was being too defensive and have blown up and I've got the 5 of wands as learn to fight with a the best offense is defense type attitude.
Someone or something might piss you off this week so as an introvert who probably doesn't do well with surprises or confrontation now you are prepared to have more self control and retaliate using your smarts..be a smart ass as your weapon of choice if need be.

elena_jaymz

Play. You need to find a way to play. Sport may be a one way. But I think more in terms of fun and laughter. Where can you go and be silly with other people?

Another meaning could be practice at something - practice makes perfect.

Thanks JoyousGirl, yes, I think it could mean I need to enjoy life, so have fun and laugh more, true story.