Judgement and The Hanged Man in a romantic relationship

RockDemon

Hello dear friends.
I wonder what do you think about Judgement and The Hanged Man in a romantic relationship?

2 divinations were done on this relationship. There is around a year interval between these readings. And in both of them these cards appeared.
First time they appeared it was in a 15 card reading with the Devil in between them. So I interpret them as a relationship where one goes 'up' (Judgement) at the expense of the other going 'down' (Hanged Man). I didn't interpret the devil in any special way. In this situation it seems to me just emphasizing the relationship is unhealthy and there is more emphasize on the up and down theme with one demon bowing down and the other one stretching up. And Judgement and the Hanged Man were on the sides correspondingly.
So what's your opinion?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, RockDemon!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. Repeating cards are discussed in Using Tarot Cards. But all complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) need to be discussed in Your Readings. You also need to provide interpretations for all cards that you list. If you mentioned that third card for context and you did a three card reading, you need to remove that card for the thread to stay here in UTC. If you did at least a 5 card reading (which you must state), then that card can stay, but you'll need to provide your interpretation of it.

Other posters, please only discuss the two cards in the thread title.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

zippystripe

My initial feeling about the two cards together is holding back and waiting (Hanged Man) until you have a better idea of what you really want/need from the relationship (Judgement).

elena_jaymz

Hi RockDemon, by looking at those two cards it seems it's time for the sitter to be honest with his/her partner as well as with himself/helself, it's high time to evaluate the status of the relationship, to act upon on what he/she truly wants and to be sure if his/her needs are really met (Judgement). The sitter DOES KNOW this, but to me he/she's trying to ignore the problem and prefers instead to surrender and sacrifice himself/herself, like The Hanged Man here. Anyway by doing so, there's no moving forward, no solution (for the moment at least).

Just my 2 cents.

Grizabella

It might also indicate the sudden realization that something major is amiss in the relationship and that both need to compromise and make personal sacrifices if the relationship is to work.

Judgment is the last card of the Major Arcana before the World and I'd see this card meaning that this is a last result in the remedy to "fix" a dying relationship. Being Majors, this is a big issue for this couple, I'd say.

RockDemon

Welcome to Aeclectic, RockDemon!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. Repeating cards are discussed in Using Tarot Cards. But all complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) need to be discussed in Your Readings. You also need to provide interpretations for all cards that you list. If you mentioned that third card for context and you did a three card reading, you need to remove that card for the thread to stay here in UTC. If you did at least a 5 card reading (which you must state), then that card can stay, but you'll need to provide your interpretation of it.

Other posters, please only discuss the two cards in the thread title.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Dear rwcarter thank you for letting me know, I'll do the necessary edits.

RockDemon

Thank you guys for your opinions. Indeed they mostly resonate with the situation. I'll share more details and feedback in due course of time and as the relationship progresses.