Tarot magazines?

Briar Rose

Does anyone know of any Tarot monthly magazines, besides, "Llwellyn; New Worlds?"

I am not looking for web based, but paper.

Thank you,

Aurora

Lewen

Oh I hope there is one! I'd love to get a subscription! :D

sharpchick

I've looked for quite some time and have never found any. :(

RaeBelle

My guess is that Tarot is considered a 'niche' subject. I'm guessing the market size required to support a magazine just isn't readily visible.

I know that a lot of technology & programming magazines have folded recently. Partially due to the 'niche' subject material and the availability of information on the internet.

wumpkie

There was a magazine yeeeeeeeeeeears ago in the Uk where I think it was fortnightly there would be a different Tarot card and the information about the card. So knowing how ideas are being reused it might well come back into current issue. Not much help, thought I would mention it though :D

HearthCricket

Sadly a lot of magazines are going down the drain, in all departments, but it would be wonderful to have a tarot magazine. One that reviews decks, talks about spreads, history of tarot, reading for yourself and others, decks in process, a section on sharing ideas, a place to advertise your stores or your practice, a trading section, etc. I think it could fill up quickly. Wish I were a publisher. I would love to do something like this!

Azarial

I would love for there to be a magazine that was just dedicated to tarot. I think there would be so much information that could be put into one. I can think of all kinds of different subject matters it could have in it. Like perhaps each month, feature a different deck, and have an interview with it's creator. It would also be nice to have different techniques of using the cards, maybe a section on tarot spreads. Tarot history, old time tarot stories, the possibilities are endless. If anyone ever had the idea to start a magazine dedicated to tarot, I would love to be involved and help.

Heloise

The 2 magazines that I know that feature Tarot are Prediction and Horoscope. They both have an article in each month about the Tarot, a card and meaning, or a spread and they include other related subjects such as graphology, palmistry, dreams, astrology etc

Glass Owl

I so wish that Prediction magazine was readily available in the US. It looks like a really neat magazine.