Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC): February 2012: sign-up thread

Alta

Nice to have you here NikkiB! And sorry, you are one of two people to whom I accidently sent two notification PMs.

NikkiB

Nice to have you here NikkiB! And sorry, you are one of two people to whom I accidently sent two notification PMs.

it was a good reminder! :) love the fairies they have been sadly neglected!

ellirhyn

Oooo, I'll play! :)

Alta

Thanks for coming back ellirhyn! Good to see you again. :)

TsukiSei

I'd like to sign up. I'm new to using oracle decks, but I'd love to give this a try! It sounds like fun. =)

Alta

Just in time TsukiSei! I am closing this round off tomorrow. :)

strings of life

OOOH! YES! YES! YES!

I want to use this deck more anyway, and I love the faeries. I am in the process of moving house, but will most definately be able to take part and do this. Please do sign me up! thank you so much, Alta! :D

we are moving from Friday, Feb. 03 to the delivery of said goods to our home on Monday, Feb. 06, so I should be okay--just can't really start till after Feb. 06.
I'm moving as well, and won't really be actively online until late Saturday or Sunday. Good luck with your move!

To my partner, if you start our thread, I may not respond until later in the weekend. Just a heads up.

:)

tempestatiseye

Me too!!! Please

Alta

This round is already under way. I'll open a sign-up thread for March the last week of this month. You will be very welcome!!! :)