"What would have happened if..." Spread?

PixelDragon

There's been an issue that's been bothering me for a while now in which I made a major choice that has had both good and bad results to it. I feel like I made the right choice in the context of the situation that I was in, but I'm curious about what would have happened if I had let things continue as they were going. I can't seem to find any good spreads for this, but I'm assuming that there's something like that out there. Do any of you know of any? Thanks so much!

foolonajourney

To me personally the spread is just about focusing intentions as you draw the cards so the deck knows how to answer. Try finding a general spread and adjusting the positions to fit your needs.
Ex: if the position is you right now, instead read as you if you'd made other choice. If the next one is what challenges you, change to what would be the challenge if you'd made other choice. And so on.

Hope that helps.

TarotTreat

I don't know of any off the top of my head. However, you may try looking at any decision making one--one that has two options and includes outcomes at least. Perhaps with the right focus and intent, you could set one side as the choice you made, and the other as the choice you didn't. I think that could work!