Personal Prophecy-Cartomancy meanings

rif

Hi Lee,

That's Ms. Leigh's older book; it was published earlier than The Message.

As far as I know the system is the same. I've only read The Message, so I can't comment personally on any differences. Some members here have read the book you link, so perhaps you can get other comments (or find them in older threads, I know people have asked about the differences before).

Bernice

I have Personal Prophesy. Personally - just me - it was a waste of money.

But some people like it.......

Bee :)

rif

I vaguely recall Bee trying to sell her copy.... :D

I like The Message. I think it's a good book, with a nice method of reading the cards. I've borrowed it from the library more than once, and enjoyed reading it, although I don't use her method. I believe from what I've read here at the forum, that The Message refines how Ms. Leigh's method is presented. I do believe it's the same system but with better writing.

Again, I've only read this one book of hers. I didn't see a need to track down her older one. If you use her system then perhaps you'd enjoy The Message and what the author has to say about the cards.

ETA: please see http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81444&page=13&pp=10,my post #'s 130 and 135. Or other posts around there. I summarize some of the material in the book, and you can judge if it sounds helpful beyond what's in Personal Prophecy.

Bernice

I vaguely recall Bee trying to sell her copy.... :D
This is true rif :) It's still in mint condition - but no-one wants it!

It sits moping in a cover buried in a drawer.

Bee :)

Lee

Thanks so much rif for the link to the prior thread. I've tried searching for threads/posts related to this method but it's hard because many of the threads/posts don't include the words "personal prophesy" (or "prophecy") or the author's name.

I've gone back and forth on her method, and after a long while of not thinking about it, I'm curious about it again. Actually I think I am the one who first brought up her book on this forum! :D

The impression I get is that the Message is basically the same stuff but better organized and edited.

kmaynor

Update?

I'd also like an update if anyone has one? I've been gravitating back and forth between this method and other love psychics like ~url of site removed by moderator~ but I'd like to know if the site is still around in some form?

Glass Owl

The link in the opening post doesn't work so I don't know if Deborah Leigh has classes or not but her books, where she teaches her cartomancy methods are available on Amazon. I believe that "The Message" her most recent book.