What qualities would you assign your sunsign?

aeonx

Greetings.
I've been wondering about this, especially after following the thread 'What's you sign baby?': http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=3011.

I'm five times Virgo, but honestly, I should have been more tidy and on-time than I am. ;) I have a tendency to remember things just in time, and paying the bill the day in advance. (However, I never miss out on paying them!) I also always run to the bus, just catching it. I don't know how I manage to do this every time... *s*

Yet, I have a few typical Virgo-qualities: I'm a perfectionist to the tips of my fingers. I have to find the quickest way to do things, in every area of my life. When I enter a new job, I spend my days pondering on how to improve everything. I love systems! I like things to be neat and well arranged. And I love to show others on how to do this. *l* (Trying not to go on their nerves at the same time...) I absolutely detest being ill, or having something strange going on with my body! I freak out if I get the feeling something's wrong.

My most tiredsome 'quality', is that I'm so soooooooooo impatient. I'll go mad if I have to wait for somebody that's not on time! And waiting for a letter or an answer from somebody that you would have expected two days ago! *grrrrrrr* *l* See? I'm already annoyed! :p

Well, now I have to run.

~aeonx~

Umbrae

I suppose it is time for public confessions.

I have a Sun, Moon, and Venus, in Aries. The Sun and Moon are conjunct; and the Moon and Venus are conjunct.
What is rising? First two guesses do not count.
It is indeed Aries.
What am I like? It took me 38 years to learn to shut up and listen.
But as long as I can remember, if you tell me that I am unable to ‘do’ something; I will do it.
I get bored real easy. I love to be over organized and over prepared.
It took me a long time to understand the rest of the world’s concept of time (I adhere to it, but I don’t get it…I am NEVER late).
My wife says I am anal.
(LOL)
That’s me in a nutshell.

amyel

Hmmmmmm....and earth sun sign with lots of air in my chart. Very little water, and a good chunk of fire.

My sunsign is Cappy and I don't think I'm alot like typical descriptions of this sign, but some traits I do have of it are:

super organized
love the arts
pay attention to time
like stability

My moon is Aquarious, and I once read a description of this combination as "To be or not be - conventional, that is" and that pretty sums me up!

lunar_rabbit

I don't know a heck of a lot about astrology. My sun sign is Leo, and I think I have a rising in Aquarius....

The Leonine characteristic that is most true to me is pride. I hate to not be good at something, and I hate being wrong! Also, my serious protectiveness when it comes to people I love.

All the stuff about leadership and wanting to be in the limelight never rang true with me though.

meatbox666

Well, I am scorpio and man oh man do I need to have lots of mirrors, I cant get out of the mirror ( have leo Moon and venus in my first house) But if someone needs to look in the mirror also at themselves I'll glady move aside and even lend my lipstick and hair brush to them. Then well have a coversation about the Latest TRENds Mannnnnnm

starfish66

I'm a Libra who is really into things being fair. Of course, if that means that I have to make a decision.... (I'm definitely wishy washy about decision making sometimes) I'm also very into beautiful things, lovely smells, works of art, theatre...

:TAW Starfish

wavebreaker

aeonx said:
I have a few typical Virgo-qualities: I'm a perfectionist to the tips of my fingers. I have to find the quickest way to do things, in every area of my life. When I enter a new job, I spend my days pondering on how to improve everything. I love systems! I like things to be neat and well arranged. And I love to show others on how to do this. *l* (Trying not to go on their nerves at the same time...) I absolutely detest being ill, or having something strange going on with my body! I freak out if I get the feeling something's wrong.

Yep, that's me. And I'm also very tidy and organized, always paying the bills on time and being completely prepared for just about everything.
Pretty boring eh... But I can be fun, honestly! :D

aeonx

Re: Re: What qualities would you assign your sunsign?

tarotlady said:

Pretty boring eh... But I can be fun, honestly! :D

Of course you can! *lol* I can be fun too. Honestly! :p

~aeonx~

lunalafey

6 EARTH PLANETS and a rising

sun, moon and mercury are in cap. rising, jupiter, uranus and pluto are all in virgo. I have prefected procrastination. My bills are paid.... WAY ahead of time. (HEHE) I love a clean house, but sometimes it explodes and stays that way for a while, but when I clean it, I get into everything and put it just so. I love efficiency. I am artistic and good with money. I have a seriouse appearance about me sometimes that sometimes gets misunderstood.
My knees sometimes bother me!

meatbox666

I see why your knees would bother you.