The June New/Full Moons

aeonx

AG, we do as always highly appreciate your valuable insights! :D Thanx!

~aeonx~

AquarianGoddess

Amyel,

You're funny! Yes, we all have 10 planets, 12 houses and 12 house cusps. I hope your communication issues now get clearer, since Mercury is direct.

Dragonfly, hi to you! Hope you're well too!

Goddess Jade, where have you been? We missed you.

Aeonx, hello to you!! It's always my pleasure to write the reports.

Love,
AG

amyel

AquarianGoddess said:
Amyel,

You're funny! Yes, we all have 10 planets, 12 houses and 12 house cusps. I hope your communication issues now get clearer, since Mercury is direct. Love,
AG
:D I do what I can....I also hope my communication problems get clearer. Over the past several days at work, I've been accused of speaking harshly and "taking people's heads off"...and I swear, I'm not - but if I continue to be accused of it, I'm gonna!!!! Inetrestingly enough, the people I have the most problems with at present are other Cappy's - and we are usually the united front!

Life is just a wheel....

PurpleGoddess

Metamorphosis...in the stars!

AG - thanks so much for the info! the path of beginning/ending relationships, my personal transformation and looking for a new job are all in the stars for me as well. I already started last night with the new moon and sunset, a ritual to let go of someone a i care about but who hasn't had the time for me in a long time. Our relationship is now up with the stars and the Goddess.

I have my sun, moon and rising signs all in Cancer so it's not going to be an easy month for me. You can say I'm truly a Crab! 6/22/1963, 7:43 a.m. in CT. I think we all need to watch out for Gemini, couldn't that mean indecision too?

Have a good night and keep up the awesome readings!

Blessed Be!
PG

AquarianGoddess

Purple,

You're so lucky!!! Hey, Jupiter is in Cancer and has or will soon be coming over your ascendant and conjuncting your Sun/Moon...bringing with it a whole new exciting life!

Enjoy,
AG

Pollux

Re: Metamorphosis...in the stars!

Originally posted by PurpleGoddess : I have my sun, moon and rising signs all in Cancer (...). You can say I'm truly a Crab!

HEY A triple Cancer! :)
MH... what could be a neat and sharp adjective to define a triple Cancer? Well, maybe more than one...

PurpleGoddess

AG & Pollux

Hi,
You can say that life is definitely going in new directions already. Got a tatto about a month ago, just highlighted my hair and called a man whom I care a great deal about again after not calling for a few weeks. He now smiles when he picks up the phone..can hear it in his voice. Maybe that part of my life is coming into being...

A sharp neat object for a triple cancer...their tongue or a pen. Or whatever is available to project the delicate underside of their tough exterior.

TIme will tell what path my life will take. I feel my psychic/intuitive energy become stronger with each day.

Blessed be for this site.
Peace
PG