How's YOUR June?

VmprGokuboi69

June June

Well, my June hasn't been so bad.... for 1 reason and 1 reason only...

It's Gay Pride month... its the time of the month when all da homo's get in their best outfits and go make drama that will last till next June. Yes the air is scented with the smell of newbies wanted to get with someone.. ah yes... gay pride month is good... except when you keep runing into your exs.... and ones engaged... one you friends with.. and the other starts stalking you... other than that my June has been fine

~Danny

PurpleGoddess

June Update!

things are moving along in the love dept (confusing) and work dept slow but steady. w/the full moon last night (looking awesome over Long Island Sound) i was quite calm and letting the energy flow where it may. an interesting social night that's all i can say.

i've made my decision on what school i will be transfering to in the fall and what programs i will consider as a major. either child development/mental health combo or art therapy, going w/my nuturing nature of Cancerian. time will tell which road to take.

peace

Umbrae

Oh man…
June has been going along swimmingly. And then yesterday hit.
The new boss informed me that he is more evil than the old boss, and even though my numbers are above most of the other folks in my office, I am sub-standard because I do not play by the his rules.

However, I will continue to be what I am. I have no choice. I can only behave with complete integrity.

AquarianGoddess

Oh Umbrae,

Sorry to hear of the Faustian boss...I've had my share of them in life and I can sympathize with you. Try surrounding him in white light (and yourself too).

PG, I'm going to recommend a book that an Angel on this very forum recommended to me...Divine Prescriptions by Dr. Doreen Virtue. It's about Angels assisting one on their path in life.

Regards,
AG

PurpleGoddess

Another Book!

AG,
Thanks for recommended read. I'm getting so many just by reading other posts.

Peace,
PG

moonman

very up & down

Hi

I'm having such a bad June, no matter what I do it' all seems to go wrong.

I'm a Cancerian does any other Cancerians feel the same?

Seb

PurpleGoddess

sorry...

moonman,
i'm sorry to hear that you're having a bad june. i've had a great month so far and since my b-day a week ago i feel better than i did.

i feel open and free to the possibilities that await me in love, work and life in general. is there any one thing that is going wrong or do you feel the whole world is against you?

i've been lighting my candles alot lately and feeling the energy of the Goddess surround me. plus have the light and love from everyone here in the community. we all have own pov's and personalities but that is how i'm learning to respect others and myself.

let the light of the Goddess surround you and protect you. there's a spell on the spirituality form, what do you cast spells for?, that is a banishing spell posted from jade that might help. check it out.

Blessed Be and Peace.

VmprGokuboi69

Happy Belated Birthday

Red Emma

June,, miserable June

Until this year, I always felt that I owned June. It's my birthday month. But this year!!!

Today is my birthday (Friday on the NW Coast of the USA), and I've been so depressed that, at midnight, I'm sitting here writing instead of in my bed sound asleep. I took a couple of Valerian, which I seldom do -- take sleep aids -- but I know that if I don't get some sleep I'll be in worse trouble tomorrow.

Today I turn 76. Do you suppose that's enough to depress anyone? Generally I don't mind being old. You get to quit working and do as you damned well please with your life. And, also generally, on the whole I don't worry much about what people think. I'm not looking back to the Good Old Days, because frankly, I spent a lot of time in the Old Days and there were only two things good about them. Real people answered the telephone, and socks had knitted toes.

Life was pretty circumscribed, there were rules for just about everything, and rebelling was not an option. Although I did it anyhow. Just that kind of a mind, I guess.

Geez, it is pretty late now. I think I'll try my bed again.

But June? This year? Forget it!

VmprGokuboi69

re: June Miserable Jun

I'm sorry Red.. Happy birthday! I hope it gets better... You deserve it!

~Danny