Astrology and Tarot book coming

renard

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but Liz Greene -- the *great* astrologer-psychologist and awesome, learned, eloquent writer -- is at work on a book about astrology and Tarot. (I read about it in an interview with her in "The Mountain Astrologer.")

As a newbie to Tarot with a fairly good grounding in astrology, I can hardly, hardly wait. Does anyone have any further news about this enticing project -- like its ETA?

Best -- Renard

AquarianGoddess

Hello Renard,

Sorry, I don't have any info on Liz's book, but do look forward to her work. If you know who the publisher is, you can contact them for a release date, or perhaps it's on their website.

Regards,

Aquarian Goddess

Minderwiz

Hi,

I'm not quite sure that the book is covering Astrology and the Tarot. What Liz said to Nick Campion in the interview was that she was working with Juliet Sharman on a book about the origins of tarot symbolism. Liz and Juliet al;so wrote the book that comes with the Mythic Tarot set of cards. I assumed from her words that this would be a tarot project not linked to Astrology.

The other work she has in the pipeline is Astrological - a book on Mars in collaboration with others and a book with her brother, Richard leigh about the Millenarian use of Astrology.

Regards

Minderwiz