Full Moon 7/24

midnightmerry

Wow! I am bowled over. I thought it was just me. I've been extremely irritable & impatient for the last two or three days. Thanks for this post!!

AquarianGoddess

Helruna, no need to fret yet, Merc goes retro in October.

Overall, August should be a beautiful month (minus the Aquarian full Moon).

AG

truthsayer

AquarianGoddess said:
Mercury/Mars in Leo opposite the full Moon in Aquarius is probably responsible (wait, we're not supposed to blame the planets.....)

*********AG, i've got to blame something! i don't want to carry all the responsibility...so it might as well be the planets!!!!!!! ;) ****************************

Just think, there's ANOTHER full Moon is Aquarius coming up in August!AG

oh, JOY!!!!!!!! at least you've given us a warning so i can plan my get away now!!!!!!! i did feel better today and decided i was glad after all that i didn't kill the dog last night. that would have totally been out of character for me! LOL :D

amyel

I thought it was just me, too! The last week or so have been really gut wrenching for me. And I'm on vacation! Financial issues have been big for me this week...depressing. But the odd thing is, I really felt the *need* to make an offering to the moon goddess last night (the actual night of the full moon) for protection, success, security and prosperity. You must understand, not being a wiccan or pagan - or much of anything, really - this is very unusual for me.

Now, AG, my husband is Aquarian, and he seems fine...is this because the moon is in his sign?

Helruna

AquarianGoddess said:
Helruna, no need to fret yet, Merc goes retro in October.

Overall, August should be a beautiful month (minus the Aquarian full Moon).

AG

<sighs in relief> Thank you for the information!! I already thought about packing my backpack to imigrate into the woods for August... :)

BB,
Helruna