Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The "My Life Ainít Too Bad After All" Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

Enlightenment23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
Saskia I went to reas your blog. Very interesting, thank you for sharing but I don't understand how can there be 2 cards 6 of pentacles in your spread....you are mixing 2 decks?
I'm not sure what Saskia does, but this happens when I pull a card and then put in back in the deck -- reshuffle -- and pull out the next card. I like this method; it's very eerie how often you pick up the same card twice in one reading!
Top   #11
Citizen

Enlightenment23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwingRaven View Post
I love this, its a really positive spread so I decided I'd give it a whirl.

I had the Ace of Wands fall out while shuffling, so I popped it randomly back in the deck (I don't read 'jumpers' as I'm a clumsy shuffler) and continued to shuffle. Guess what the card for the first position was.......yep Ace of Wands.

One question tho' are you supposed to just shuffle and pull the first 8 cards, or do you re-shuffle for each question?
Thanks . And that's pretty cool! And slightly creepy lol. That Ace of Wands is clearly trying to tell you a message that's very important for you to hear.

Personally, I reshuffle for each question. But that's just how I like to do things with most readings when I'm not lazy lol. Plus, it forces me to write the cards down in my journal because you need to make note of what you pulled. But you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Top   #12
Tarot for Change

Saskia 
Tarot for Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
Saskia I went to reas your blog. Very interesting, thank you for sharing but I don't understand how can there be 2 cards 6 of pentacles in your spread....you are mixing 2 decks?
Hi Michellehihi, as this spread didn't have lay-out positions, I treated each question as a new one-card reading, i.e. shuffled and pulled again.
Top   #13
Resident

Akilena 
Resident

I love the idea of this one, I have saved this for later! Sometimes it can be too easy to turn to tarot when we are worried or in distressed about something.
Top   #14
Citizen

Kristal 
Citizen

Tried it =)

I tried this spread today and I must admit, it helped. I still have many fears regarding my life and my future (especially when it comes to relationships) but this helped me see a ray of hope at the end of the spread.

Here goes the link if you want to give a look. Stay well
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...10#post4598110
Top   #15
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen

bumping because this is a great spread. very reassuring.
Top   #16
Citizen

suk 
Citizen

I love it, thank you for sharing! <3
Top   #17
Citizen

Myrrha 
Citizen

I love this! I will probably journal about each question first and then use the cards to comment on and expand what I've written.

I might also use GreatDane's reading method for this one and put the card back into the deck after I've read on each question, so I am always choosing from the whole deck and there is the possibility of a card coming up for more than one of these questions.

Great idea for a tarot spread, thanks!
Top   #18
Resident

vaguely_unsettling 
Resident

This spread is exactly what I needed. Thought I was going to tear up at the first card (Strength. asdfghjdhajkssdfg) I've been having a rough time lately with myself and this just... Delightful spread. I'll definitely have to do a proper write up later of this over in my readings!
Top   #19
Citizen

Enlightenment23 
Citizen

I'm glad you guys like it!

Whenever I'm feeling down in the dumps, I pull this spread out and it makes me feel loads better. So happy to share that same feeling of relief with you all
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.