Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

best large or very large spread?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

delinfrey 
Citizen

best large or very large spread?

I recenty trimmed a standard thoth, so it's now more like a mini; I also have Golden Klimt mini and Rosetta in a tin, and would like to incorporate them for using large spreads, which cannot be done with standard or large sized cards.

Do you guys have any good suggestions? What are your favourite spreads with minis?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 
Walking the old paths

If you're a fan of Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy - how about this

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...ighlight=Adams
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
student of tarot

rwcarter 
student of tarot

See Post 2 in the TAROT SPREADS INDEX for a list of large spreads.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

AJ 
Citizen

we had someone here for awhile who read the whole deck. Said it took her about 20 minutes. 3-5 cards does it for me, my brain doesn't run on enough cylinders any more
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

Rose Lalonde 
Citizen

This 8 card all purpose outcome spread has positions for the situation, solution, and three possible outcomes along with what conditions are needed for each to occur. I've read with it before and liked the way it's interactive, since you decide which outcome looks most productive.

(ETA - Sorry if 8 cards isn't actually large; I usually read 1 - 3, so 8 is a large spread by my standards. ;) If you added a position for challenges associated with each outcome, you'd have 11 cards.)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
Elder Jabberwock

Here's a "very large spread." It's built around the 25-card text-based reading from the Voyager Tarot study material called the "Constellation of Magic," which I turned into a fully-realized spread. The original was aimed at relating the various aspects of the Magician card to specific psychological features of the seeker's life. I called mine the "Inner Magician" spread and focused on ways in which the "Magical Will" (aka "True Will") will manifest in the life through interaction with the four elemental expressions. I ran it for insights on Donald Trump and got some interesting results (which I'm not going to share since that subject is still an open sore). The little "knights" you see on some of the cards indicate that I borrowed the practice of "knighting" from Lenormand as a way to tie in all the peripheral cards to the central "Will" card that were not directly aligned by Elemental Dignity.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 5 X 5 Inner Magician Tableau Complete.pdf (95.7 KB, 62 views)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.