I've been bitten.....

BeyondtheVeil

....by the Tarot Bug! I have purchased 5 new decks in two days! FIVE! :bugeyed:

I haven't purchased a lot of tarot decks in recent years, but I can honestly say that I haven't bought FIVE decks so quickly. I know it isn't unheard of, but I like to give each one their own little time for us to 'bond" or for me to decide they need a new home. I just keep seeing new decks that I just have to have! I need an intervention.. :D

Have any of you guys been bitten by the Tarot Bug lately? What have you been drawn to buy?

I have to say that I did go through a phase of buying a lot of zip tarot bags for my decks. I mean... A LOT! lol My decks now all have their own lovely silky zip top bags!

My Tarot Bug this time helped me snag some adorable decks! :thumbsup:

I bought Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck. Then found Tarot of Pirates and Impressionist Tarot decks.

I was perfectly happy with my deck purchases, but then came across 78 Tarot on etsy. Now I have placed an order for the gorgeous and unique 78 Tarot Nautical. It is so adorable and I hope that I can connect with it.

I have seen it posted by others as Tarot of Water but not sure if it is the same deck or not.

At any rate, I am super happy and excited about my new decks coming!!

I get the first two to arrive tomorrow! Yay! They will be the Tarot of Pirates and Impressionist Tarot decks. I hope that they are great talkers to me!

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Impressionist Tarot & Tarot of Pirates arrived today!

The Impressionist Tarot and Tarot of Pirates arrived today! So excited!

I don't have time right now to go through the Tarot of Pirates, but the Impressionist Tarot is beautiful! I absolutely love it! I'll need a proper look later when I get back home, but first impression is it's awesome! It feels like so many wonderful things going on with this deck! Anyone else have it?

Off to the pool 🏊🏼 now. Is it bad that I just want to look at and get to know this deck better? Wow! 😳 I have the Tarot Bug bad!! LOL

Later lovelies!
Beyondtheveil

Redfaery

A tarot bug? It would have to be a Tarot Beetle. That is, LoScarabeo.

I've been buying a lot of Tarot books lately, and immersing myself in them. Picked up Jodorowsky's "Way of the Tarot" and also "Holistic Tarot." I have so much reading to do!

BeyondtheVeil

A tarot bug? It would have to be a Tarot Beetle. That is, LoScarabeo.

I've been buying a lot of Tarot books lately, and immersing myself in them. Picked up Jodorowsky's "Way of the Tarot" and also "Holistic Tarot." I have so much reading to do!

LOL Okay.. a Tarot Beetle. lol

I don't think I have read those, but I hope that you enjoy them! It sounds like you may have been bitten as well :) lol

Thanks for joining in to share what your Tarot Bug..er Beetle has got you buying!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

EmpyreanKnight

Welp, the shopping bug can be quite relentless, BeyondTheVeil. And just when you think you've already recovered from one, in comes an even more formidable specimen homing right unto your vulnerable skin. Especially as you traipse along the magnificent gardens of these forums, you never know when a bug would bite you.

Barleywine

There's no cure for this affliction. The old expression "Feed a cold, starve a fever" doesn't have a tarot equivalent. No curative "chicken soup" for you, but maybe a few of those Duck Soup decks would take the edge off, hmm? })

Grizabella

I have the Tarot of Pirates and I love it. It's so much fun. I think you'll like it. I read with it and, for me, it's easy to read and gives lots of new visual cues for each card. I haven't seen the Impressionist deck, though.

BeyondtheVeil

Welp, the shopping bug can be quite relentless, BeyondTheVeil. And just when you think you've already recovered from one, in comes an even more formidable specimen homing right unto your vulnerable skin. Especially as you traipse along the magnificent gardens of these forums, you never know when a bug would bite you.

That is so true, EmpyreanKnight! :thumbsup: I was looking in the Decks section and G6 is talking about Tarot in Tins. Now I am thinking I want a Tarot in a Tin :bugeyed: I need to stop!

Maybe I will find some decks to sell or trade away? Or even find one for the give a way thread? Maybe then it wouldn't be so bad? :D LOL

That darn bug! I had been so happy with my collection and then I saw the Prisma Visions Tarot and now it has opened up so many new doors. The Impressionist Tarot is gorgeous and I just love looking at the photos. lol

Tarot of the Pirates is not usually my style, but it just called to me. It is a neat deck and I honestly can see giving good readings with it.

I just purchased the 78 Tarot Nautical or Tarot of Water and while I was checking to see if my deck had shipped... I almost ordered the Tarot of Carnival :bugeyed: Why oh why are these decks so gorgeous and call my name?? I really don't have the money for them so this one is just going to have to wait. lol It is truly strange for me to want so many tarot decks. I am not a collector and usually read with them or sell/trade/give them away.

Oh... I hope the Tarot Bug goes away soon! Does anyone want to take this from me? Anyone? :) lol There are so awesome decks waiting to be purchased! It would help me out if there were some SOLD OUT things so I can't buy any more. lol I probably should join the denabling thread! lol

Thanks for letting me ramble love!! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil