Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

"New Deck Interview" Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Resident

Karen48 
Resident

Thanks for sharing a great spread FireRaven.

I've just used it on my Victorian Romantic deck and fallen even more in love with it! And I didn't think that could be possible.

Thank you again,

Kx
Top   #51
Citizen

Willow Huntermoon 
Citizen

This worked well, Thank You FireRaven.
I used this on my newest deck the Guilded Tarot. We got to know each other very well.

Great way to open communication with your deck, creating stronger bonds.

Thanks!
Top   #52
Citizen

harmony1985 
Citizen

Smile

Thank you for that spread, Ive only had my universal waite deck for around a fortnight now but im learning so im using it all the time and this spread was just what the doctor ordered and it couldnt spell it out any clearer!!
Top   #53
Resident

corrielle 
Resident

I just used this spread with a new the new Crystal Tarot deck I got today. It's only the second deck I've owned, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I've only ever read with one. This was a great spread, and helped me to see how my new deck might have a different purpose, a different feel. (I think from the reading I got that it's going to be a very mind/intellect oriented, logical deck, and I NEED that sometimes.) Thanks for sharing it.
Top   #54
Citizen

Astraea Aurora 
Citizen

Thanks for bringing this spread back to my attention. I wrote it down in my spread journal several years ago (I guess when FireRaven first posted it or a little later than that) and completely forgot about it. Need to write it down in the back of my journal where all the other good spreads are that I use regularly.

I have used it with several decks and today with Connolly, I got a very enlightening reading that makes absolute sense.

Thanks for posting it FireRaven!

Astraea Aurora
Top   #55
student of tarot

rwcarter 
student of tarot

This is easily my favorite deck interview spread. I posted the reading I did with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot in the Your Readings forum yesterday.

Rodney
Top   #56
student of tarot

rwcarter 
student of tarot

This reading made me realize that this spread isn't just for "new" decks. One could interview their deck every quarter or so as a check-in. As one uses and gets to know a particular deck, one's relationship with it can change. So using this interview spread as a check-in can be a way of verifying whether reader and deck are still on the same page.

Rodney
Top   #57
Citizen

cSpaceDiva 
Citizen

Nice spread

I used this with a couple of new decks, and it really brought out the different "personalities" of the decks. Just a like a real interview, I felt that one of them was embellishing a bit, giving all the right answers. Tell me about yourself/what is your most important characteristic--XXI The World. Uh huh.
Top   #58
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Thank you to FireRaven for sharing this spread!
I moved the reading to the appropriate folder. This was just great, and I wanted to say thanks!

Chiska
Top   #59
Citizen

HoneyBea 
Citizen

FireRaven I came across your spread on a blog that I was reading and was so impressed with it. I like you think I will have to interview a few of my decks too! Great job thank you for sharing.
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.