Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Sweet Twilight- King of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Citizen

turtlebite 
Citizen

Sweet Twilight- King of Wands

This card shows a man with wild hair and a crown of holly holding a staff. Behind him, women dance. He's a leader, and since I tend to think of wands in terms of creativity and fire I see him as more like a conductor or director. This is the guy who makes it all happen. He pulls the strings a weaves the magic that brings things together. He makes people dance.
Top   #1
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

When I saw him I thought "green man". I'm not sure why he has his back to the dancers, or what he is planning on doing next. Maybe he's one of those people who have a hard time acknowledging what others do on his behalf, or maybe he is about to take charge of something else.
Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.