The Devil Rx as pride

elena_jaymz

Hi guys, in a reading I posted in Your Readings http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=269076 The Devil Rx came out as an area in life where I most often fall prey to pride. I thought that probably it means sometimes I'm too ambitious as well as too egoistic, but I think this card is about something else.

Any other idea?
Thanks

EmpyreanKnight

Perhaps it means that you take pride in how easily you can resist temptation, how you can just decide to stay away from unhealthy relationships that would have bogged others down and not look back, or how quickly you can bounce back from defeat, or how in the very end, your clarity of mind unclouded by warring emotions and supreme detachment would always win you the day. Those are a few of what I associate with the reversed Devil.

elena_jaymz

Perhaps it means that you take pride in how easily you can resist temptation, how you can just decide to stay away from unhealthy relationships that would have bogged others down and not look back, or how quickly you can bounce back from defeat, or how in the very end, your clarity of mind unclouded by warring emotions and supreme detachment would always win you the day. Those are a few of what I associate with the reversed Devil.

Thank you! Actually your take makes sense, I tend to brag about being able to stay away from those unhealthy situations you mentioned and yes, I don't easily let my emotions confuse my mind. Anyway I should not, because it may happen to me as well to fall in these situations.