Tower as love outcome for someone who is single

Dancing-Cloud

Zing, BOOM!

I would love this!!

But I'm afraid of this card. ;)

Enjoy the fireworks! This card shows up for me when I'm about to have a romping sudden love affair featuring smoking hot chemistry, usually short, but giving a refreshment and change in perspective.

I've also found that negative reactions to a card, like fear, connects to projected fears I have of a potential situation. It helps me to look at how I'm afraid of what the card could represent in context and prepare myself to confront those fears. Could be your cosmic timeline to deal with this old stuff and make room for the next romance.

SunChariot

The Tower came as the final outcome when I asked about the prospects of my love life. I'm single.

Yes, there's someone I'm a bit interested, but he lives in another state and follows a different religion, so I do not think this is promising.

I'm a bit afraid of this card.

When I was in a relationship not long time ago, it turned out to mean the destruction/complete end of the relationship and not of a good kind. I was devastated.

I used the Egyptian Tarot from Lo Escarabeo.

What are your experiences with this card in this kind of situation? Being single, with no one clear in mind?

Trying to think positive, maybe a total shift of my love life for the better? Or am I doomed to face another "correction from destiny" for making another "bad choice"?

My meanings for this card in answer to this question would be a bit different, but the cards came up with your meanings.

The Tower for me means sudden change that happens very quickly and changes things forever. It has no negative connotations for me at all. It simply means that.

Since you are single with no one specific in mind, it would mean the sudden change of that situation.

The Tower, for me, often talks about falling in love. That sudden moment when you realize for the first time that "Hey, I LOVE this person!" :grin: and there you go. Things have changed forever between you two.

This last meaning about FALLING in love comes a lot from the card image that tends to show two people FALLING. It's also be said that the tower itself is a phallic symbol, so a loving physical relationship.

Babs

SunChariot

I would love this!!

But I'm afraid of this card. ;)

Whether or not a card scares you is something you can control. The cards will answer you using the card meanings you decide to use. If something in your card meaning feels scary to you, you are free to adjust that meaning to something that does not scare you. And that is what it will mean in your readings from that point forward (unless you change it again).

Something to think about is that if the meaning you have now (that you are not married to) scares you it will likely scare your querents too. Is that the kind of readings you want to do? If not, adjust the meaning to be more useful to you. You are free to do so. Tarot is your tool to help you do your best readings.

Babs

CrystalSeas

If the question was "what are the prospects for my love life", and The Tower was the 'outcome' card, I'd read it as a sudden revelation that totally changes how you view a situation.

For me, the Tower is more about a flash of insight or knowledge that reveals something that was secret or hidden and destroys the way you view that situation from then on. Kind of an 'the emperor has no clothes' reveal about something (or someone) you thought you understood.

If you are single, then that suggest that you will suddenly understand something about a situation that had been concealed from you previously.

I'd go more for the 'love at first sight' feeling, but about someone you've known for a while. Maybe someone revealing a crush, or you suddenly understanding that stereotypes you've held in the past were based on falsehoods and misinformation.

cSpaceDiva

In a lot of decks the tower looks very phallic and I have had this card appear representing sex and/or orgasm (the Tower can rock your world). However, in the Egyptian Tarot, the imagery is quite different. In fact it looks much more female than phallic to me. There is the entrance to the pyramid (vagina), the two people (labia) and the lightning bolt to the top that is popping off (clitoris). If you are female, I might read into this the need to, um, take care of your own needs, possibly aided by something with a power source (lightning).

Sorry, I'll see myself out now.

SunChariot

In a lot of decks the tower looks very phallic and I have had this card appear representing sex and/or orgasm (the Tower can rock your world). However, in the Egyptian Tarot, the imagery is quite different. In fact it looks much more female than phallic to me. There is the entrance to the pyramid (vagina), the two people (labia) and the lightning bolt to the top that is popping off (clitoris). If you are female, I might read into this the need to, um, take care of your own needs, possibly aided by something with a power source (lightning).

LOL

I just love your sense of humour. :heart:

Babs

Barleywine

I love an entirely fresh take on the tired old symbolism! :)

pageofswords9110

For me it's a sudden revelation. I think the person may meet someone or discover someone they've known is their true love. It's shocking and scary. This person maybe nothing like their former partners.

everdream

Enjoy the fireworks! This card shows up for me when I'm about to have a romping sudden love affair featuring smoking hot chemistry, usually short, but giving a refreshment and change in perspective.

I've also found that negative reactions to a card, like fear, connects to projected fears I have of a potential situation. It helps me to look at how I'm afraid of what the card could represent in context and prepare myself to confront those fears. Could be your cosmic timeline to deal with this old stuff and make room for the next romance.

I would love to meet someone that is really into me and vice-versa, just for a change. Obviously, I would love the relationship to last, but the most important thing to me right now would be to meet someone that really enjoys being with me, that has some loyalty at least while the relationship is there. Quality time! ;)

And yes, projected fears! Perhaps a situation or a person will manifests in a way that I'll have no option but to deal with my fears of inadequacy, intimacy, etc.

everdream

My meanings for this card in answer to this question would be a bit different, but the cards came up with your meanings.

The Tower for me means sudden change that happens very quickly and changes things forever. It has no negative connotations for me at all. It simply means that.

Since you are single with no one specific in mind, it would mean the sudden change of that situation.

The Tower, for me, often talks about falling in love. That sudden moment when you realize for the first time that "Hey, I LOVE this person!" :grin: and there you go. Things have changed forever between you two.

This last meaning about FALLING in love comes a lot from the card image that tends to show two people FALLING. It's also be said that the tower itself is a phallic symbol, so a loving physical relationship.

Babs

I hope so! I'm in need of them both... Falling in love and a loving physical relationship!
Life sparks when we are in love. Let's hope that someone really nice will show up... :)