Death as holistic treatment

gregory

Intensive behavioural stuff (and diet) do make a huge difference, so that could be. They would lead to a lifestyle change (=transformation). I have links - but I imagine you do too.

DDwarks

Thank you everybody for your input!

I agree that Death as a holistic treatment does sound harsh considering I'm asking about something holistic!

I've already tried a lot of the therapies Gregory mentioned (but not all) as well as the diet changes. She's on the Gaps diet.

She has been tested for all sorts under the supervision of a Naturopath too so now I'm wondering about starting over from scratch like Maru and Pamuya mention.

Death is the end of the old way so perhaps it talks about completely changing what I'm doing rather than adding something else so that would be headincloud input.

I think I'm going to take her to see a Naturopath/MD like you mentioned Grizabella and start over again. Maybe something's changed since the last time you never know.
At the very least, I'll get an updated whole picture!

DDwarks

Intensive behavioural stuff (and diet) do make a huge difference, so that could be. They would lead to a lifestyle change (=transformation). I have links - but I imagine you do too.

I have links and books and have been on seminars and courses of all sorts! I go to sleep and wake up thinking about the stuff :(
Thank you very much though :)

Padma

Sweat lodges and the likes would have been Judgement to me. As in re-birth.

Death card can also suggest a rebirth in a way, because it is the end of one way of being, and the beginning of another (because nothing in the organic world just ends full stop - energy can't die).

Someone once described the Death card to me as leaving one room, and walking into another. ETA so that might mean leaving a bad state of health for a better one. It can also symbolize changes and a move towards a fresh start, so I wouldn't automatically assume it means something negative. :heart:

Maru

Thank you everybody for your input!

I agree that Death as a holistic treatment does sound harsh considering I'm asking about something holistic!

I've already tried a lot of the therapies Gregory mentioned (but not all) as well as the diet changes. She's on the Gaps diet.

She has been tested for all sorts under the supervision of a Naturopath too so now I'm wondering about starting over from scratch like Maru and Pamuya mention.

Death is the end of the old way so perhaps it talks about completely changing what I'm doing rather than adding something else so that would be headincloud input.

I think I'm going to take her to see a Naturopath/MD like you mentioned Grizabella and start over again. Maybe something's changed since the last time you never know.
At the very least, I'll get an updated whole picture!

I have links and books and have been on seminars and courses of all sorts! I go to sleep and wake up thinking about the stuff :(

Bearing that in mind, it could also mean go back through the list of things you have already tried and double check that you have for sure eliminated those being possible causes. It is quite expensive not only in time and energy but money to keep trying new things, so this is good advice anyway. Having a general practitioner look at the entire list and offer their suggestion may be an idea.

Sometimes Death is telling you you have exhausted all your options in that area. Like having gone through tons of doctors and physicians when money has run out or that they don't actually hold the cure you're looking for. There may be something more you can do on your end. I was sick two decades and it was ultimately me who discovered the "cure". Which was through a basic amazon search believe it or not as I'd given up on physicians. So take that into consideration. I know saying that probably will drive you a bit batty as you've probably heard it before! I've so been there! For me it ended up being a severe magnesium deficiency and it's not something that can be tested for as it's related to only the tissue. There's a still a lot we don't know about the body, so even physicians don't hold all the answers. I suggest listen to your instinct(s) and go from there (physician or not)<3

gregory

I know you have. But this one was new to me, even given the time I've spent on it all: http://www.tacanow.org/. I recognise a lot of it - but there's some good stuff there I hadn't seen before. And there is - I gather - a very good facebook group, but I don't have access to it.

I'm sure you've come across the girl with curly hair, too ? (and we've found guineapigs have helped... ;))

Rose Lalonde

Nun- fish - is the Hebrew letter assigned to Death, and when I read your post, I immediately thought of swimming. That's left field of the transformation of the Death card, and I don't know that it's technically a holistic therapy, but thought I'd pass along, since swimming can be helpful in several ways for kids on the autism spectrum (which may be old news to you!). A study of occupational therapists concluded that the different benefits can lead to "holistic effects." That's from a page at the Sacramento Autism Spectrum and Special Needs Alliance called "How Swimming Boosts Happiness for Autistic Children." here if it's of interest

nisaba

Ive asked my cards what holistic treatment would benefit my daughter and got the Death card as an answer ....

Homoeopathy uses minute dilutions of poisons as treatments. Forgive me for relating Death to poison <grin>.

Get her to see a homoeopath.

Grizabella

Homoeopathy uses minute dilutions of poisons as treatments. Forgive me for relating Death to poison <grin>.

Yes, the doctor I saw was a homeopathic M.D. The M.D. was important to me because of conditions I have that wouldn't be appropriately treated with only natural methods, so he covered the whole spectrum.

Padma

That was freaking amazing :)