Tarot - the open reading, now in paperback

swedishfish612

I did get a new copy of the book. (Sorry, just now noticed new posts!) It's a good read so far. I'm in the section about the majors now.

I, too, have started doing some majors-only readings. Mostly just daily draws. I was struggling doing DD's using the whole deck, because I'll pull a pip and just be stumped. So I decided to try doing it with just the majors, and it's been interesting. I'm seeing ways that the majors show up in ordinary life, as ordinary day-to-day events, vs. the way I used to read them, as if they were major happenings. I don't know if that makes sense?

The Happy Squirrel

I did get a new copy of the book. (Sorry, just now noticed new posts!) It's a good read so far. I'm in the section about the majors now.

I, too, have started doing some majors-only readings. Mostly just daily draws. I was struggling doing DD's using the whole deck, because I'll pull a pip and just be stumped. So I decided to try doing it with just the majors, and it's been interesting. I'm seeing ways that the majors show up in ordinary life, as ordinary day-to-day events, vs. the way I used to read them, as if they were major happenings. I don't know if that makes sense?

Perfectly. I do the same :)