Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Lounge ~ Part IV

Bat Chicken

SolSionnach said:
Only someone with the name 'thorhammer' could begin to keep this group under control! :bugeyed:
ROFL... So true! :D
SolSionnach said:
I've done the same thing - limiting my participation in the exchange thread because I cannot keep up.
I limit my number of exchanges at the moment as well. I need to get more comfortable with my decks, manage my time - and readings take a tremendous amount of energy from me for some reason...

Cat*

victoria.star said:
What happened with the bees?
Look here for the entire "Bee Saga" of Mi-Shell: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124990 :)

SolSionnach said:
In my case, I'm full of re-arranging the apartment, because I'm going to be bringing my huge, wonderful weaving loom out of storage and USING it for the first time since 2003. I hope it's not ruined from storage... :(
Wow, that sounds great. Are you going to make a coat like the one on the Greenwood Wheel of Fortune? :D

I'm finally going to a copy shop tomorrow to print out a working copy of the Greenwood without any text on the card fronts. :) I also thought of making tiny copies of the cards, too, to stick on a Wheel of the Year diagram that I plan to draw myself. I think it would be nice to hang it up somewhere so I don't lose track of the larger picture when I throw myself into the details. :)

victoria.star

Cat* said:
Look here for the entire "Bee Saga" of Mi-Shell: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124990 :)

Wow, that sounds great. Are you going to make a coat like the one on the Greenwood Wheel of Fortune? :D

I'm finally going to a copy shop tomorrow to print out a working copy of the Greenwood without any text on the card fronts. :) I also thought of making tiny copies of the cards, too, to stick on a Wheel of the Year diagram that I plan to draw myself. I think it would be nice to hang it up somewhere so I don't lose track of the larger picture when I throw myself into the details. :)
Thanks for the bee story link, Cat*
Also, do you just take your cards to the shop or do you use a memory stick for their printers?
Just curious, as I would like to make a working copy of Ironwing too!

Wendywu

Oh Lor - I'm getting a filthy cold. I know I am from the sneezes, hot eyes and headache - and it's gonna get worse. There's this utterly disgusting cold going round at work - even the men have had to take time off sick (and they can be such heroes :rolleyes: - and I think I've succumbed.

I think I have two readings left for the exchanges this week - I shall try and get them both done this morning so that I know they're sorted, and the rest of the week I shall do the daily draw thing. Must go and open a thread for that later....

thorhammer

Ack, sucky! I hate being sick :( I'm so happy it's summer here and I'm healthy, coz I spent so much time being sick last year.

Let me know where your thread is when you start it, yeah? Here, or PM is fine.

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

Hey Kat - I love your new avatar, and what does mjolnir mean? Sorry to be so off topic....

And yes, I'll let you know when I open the thread.

KafkasGhost

kat,

I'm feeling a little over my head here and have been feeling more "reflecty" with my Universal Fantasy as opposed to "intense." That and I have a few non-tarot related deadlines coming up. I think I'm going to give myself a little leeway and peace of mind and ask to be removed from the IDS list for now. I'm still using it as my exclusive deck until my end date but for posterity, and in case I am not able to keep up with my commitments, I'd feel better and not like I have a huge "L" on my forehead. :p

Thanks!
~KG

Wendywu

Hi Kat - I opened a thread for Ironwing Daily Draws here . I did say in the opening post that I hoped anyone working with Ironwing would feel free to post their daily draws there too. Incidentally, I make no guarantee that I'll actually manage to fit in a daily draw what with other assorted commitments, but I'll have a damn good stab at it. (Although not today.... events have overcome me, as has this wretched cold).

victoria.star

Wendywu said:
Hi Kat - I opened a thread for Ironwing Daily Draws here . I did say in the opening post that I hoped anyone working with Ironwing would feel free to post their daily draws there too. Incidentally, I make no guarantee that I'll actually manage to fit in a daily draw what with other assorted commitments, but I'll have a damn good stab at it. (Although not today.... events have overcome me, as has this wretched cold).
Thanks for opening an Ironwing Daily Draw thread, Wendywu! Although I haven't committed to an IDS daily draw, I will try to do so as much as possible.
I am headed there right now, actually.
I am in serious need of guidance and distraction from my Ironwing Friend right now.
:love:

Mi-Shell

Wendy, I wanted to let you know, that I am reading your Ironwing posts, wherever they may be!
I hope, that is all right with you. I myself have intensively worked with Ironwing for over a year and it is my "very personal" reading deck, never to be used for others.....

It is now an adventure to repeat the process with the Greenwood - and with the thought to use this deck as a mayor public readings deck this summer.

Talking Greenwood:
Yesterday I made a full page coppy of the Ancestor and took that to our local drum circle. I showed it to everyone, but told them nothing of who or what it represents and then everyone drummed and tried to "sink into the image" and let it speak to them. It was fascinating what came out of that exercise and what all we then shared. :)